Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/29/11 1:23 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Well the day started slow and calm but then at 4 pm the beagle came in and collapsed on the floor. She threw up and collapsed..her muzzle was swollen on one side and it looked bad..snake bite! I ran her to the emergency vet and after $2100 I'll probably be able to pick her up on Tuesday..

So with that bombshell, I can't even begin to list my foods..chicken for dinner..omelet for breakfast, protein pancakes..all are lost in a fog!

I think I got three containers of water and a container of hot tea..some coffee and espresso..

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1359
Fat: 63.7
Carbs: 98.1
Protein: 109.8

I'll try doing better tomorrow..I guess I'm just happy that I had an emergency credit card that I could use but now I'll worry about paying the bill..it's not like I'm living extravagantly or anything but sigh...Candy Beagle is worth it..dh doesn't believe so but I can't stand to see an animal suffer when I can make her well again..

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
linda.traxler
on 5/29/11 6:52 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Hi Dawn,

I hope your Beagle is better soon!  Wow, that didn't make for a relaxing Sunday! 

I was wondering... what are you using to track your caloric intake??

Thanks,
Linda

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/29/11 9:24 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I have used fitday for a long time..it's free and when you have a recipe that you like and you'll eat more occasionally, you can put it in your custom foods. Alot of times I use recipezaar and they have the nutritional values for the recipes..that helps.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
SUNRAY
on 5/31/11 2:46 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Dawn
Haven't been on boards for a while...been busy with work and family the last couple of months.  But I saw this posting about the beagle ( I had 1 a long time ago) and just had to post to offer support and best wishes for Candy's recovery!  I have 4 chihuahuas...I'd be heartbroken if I lost any one of them.

I hope to be back on boards soon...work should slow down by the end of the month...I HOPE!!!  I do want to say to you:  Thank You for continuing to keep this thread going....I may not post...but I sure do get motivation by reading ^_^
Nancy aka Sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

Most Active
Recent Topics