Accountability - Wednesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/15/11 12:48 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Today was busy busy busy..The good thing is that my boss has encouraged me to take all three days off next week instead of the half days that I was originally going to take..she has a plan in mind! So I started training people as replacements today...busy busy..also, all the things I need for the rice salad are on sale today and tomorrow so I'll be shopping..And on top of all of that, I shuttled my son and his buddies back home today..busy busy!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1/2 large apple 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk and splenda mocha

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Chai

8:40 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea

11:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

Dear hubby took me out to lunch:

12:00 pm 1/4 lb cheese burger on lettuce, slice onion, 2 slices tomato, 5 slices pickle, thousand island dressing

2:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

2:30 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:15 pm 24 oz drink mix without ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango Tea

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix without ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

6:30 pm 2 salisbury steaks with gravy, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup canned green beans

Dessert: 1/2 a large apple and 2 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1781
Fat: 99.9
Carbs: 109.0
Protein: 122.6

Much to do even still. I bought part of the stuff for the rice salad but more tomorrow..and cakes to make! I think I did alright!

How did you do?

Leila, how are you doing? I hope you're okay..haven't heard from you in a while..check in so we know you're okay..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
leila_assaeeda
on 6/16/11 12:13 am
Dawn. Your erratic poster is back.. I seem to be under a lot of stress. I spend a good deal of time just trying to pull back and relax my nerves. It doesn't seem as though there is too much happening, but I guess it has become more difficult to handle at my age. I don't have another explanation.

I dont' want to complain of my 'woes' so I have decided to just post my day.

Yesterday:
breakfast collection: crackers (tooth problems, hence the crackers for awhile as I cannot chew too much of anything..) egg salad, protein, pinapple

lunch collection: soy links, cheese omelet, SF pudding

supper/evening collection: beans, cracker with egg salad, then crackers with cheese, veggie juice, mango, evening treat: 100 cal. pkg. of cookies

yesterday's totals:
calories: 1425
protein: 79 grams

Oh, and today I am going for a Tai-Chi class (in chairs!) I think I have found someplace where I can actually exercise. Who knows? maybe after awhile I will be able to go walking again! God willing.

Leila
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/16/11 3:40 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Sometimes you just have to pull back and take care of yourself! And sometimes it's the little things that stress you out the most. I've been stressing lately over this party at my sister's house and having a dinner party..Normally it's not a bad thing but I went out on a limb and bought a pretty expensive Father's Day gift for my husband hoping the kids would kick in for it..not yet. So I see a gang of 40 people descending on my house and nothing to feed them..LOL..It's not as bad as that but I'll beat myself up all over the place until I get through it. I know your stresses aren't as trivial as mine but try and step back and look at the big picture and the WHOLE journey..sometimes that puts perspective on it..I have no idea who said it but it was "This too shall pass.."

Tai Chi sounds really good..Yoga is good for balance and core strengthIwhich I need to get back to!), I'm wondering what Tai Chi is like..Let me know!

Keep up the good work..See ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics