Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/16/11 11:50 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Not a normal day..First off I had a sinus headache so I called in sick to work. I couldn't focus all that well so I figured I would just do housework. I made the rice salad, a gluten free cake and then started on laundry..stripped all the beds and washed all the blankets, sheets and cases..all the rugs and all sorts of clothes..I also shampooed the carpets..Then I uploaded a ton of photos for my daughter to put in the slide show for the party on Saturday..

Breakfast: 1/4 protein waffles with strawberries and sf pancake syrup

coffee of course

Snack: 1 hard boiled egg

24 oz drink mix with ice,

24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated

Lunch: 1/2 a large baked bell pepper and ground beef

24 oz drink mix with ice

coffee

24 oz drink mix with ice

Snack: 1 oz honey roasted peanuts

24 oz drink mix with ice

Dinner: baked/stewed pork chop (6 oz) 1/2 a small potato, 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce (what I cooked it in).

So maybe for dessert I'll have a sugar free cookie alittle later.

Without dessert, here are my totals:

Calories: 1319
Fat: 67.9 45%
Carbs: 81.2 23%
Protein: 104.3 32%

That's how I did. How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 6/16/11 1:38 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
You are a busy girl! I had a busy day at work; went in early so I could leave early. It was DD 5th grade moving on ceremony so I went to help set up and host one of the games. It was so cute; I cried and I am not a crier.
0700-ww english muffin, egg beaters, mozarella and 1 veggie sausage
1000-1 devilled egg and 1 small thin brownie
1300-grilled chicken sandwich from DG with top bun removed and a few fries
2000-chicken, sweet potato and brocoli
will have a snack later not sure what; really need to grocery shop this weekend.
all my water and such, no real exercise. Have to help DD put the finishing touches on her report on the State of New York. I am so tired, iwas up at 4 to work on that stupid report.
Leila-good to hear from you! Relax and rest up; easier said than done I know. Hope your class was fun!
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/17/11 9:29 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
My hubby is starting to eat his sandwiches and burgers with the top off..says there's FAR too much bread in this world..LOL..it's funny how our eating effects them.

I think sometimes it takes more out of us to *help* with the kids reports than the kids doing them! We end up being their secretaries and that's more work than being the executive! LOL.

Busy isn't even the tip of my day yesterday...wait till you hear what happened AFTER I posted last night! You won't even believe it.

You did awesome! Keep up the good work. See ya..

got2wantit
on 6/28/11 11:43 am
Hi....Would you tell me if you make or buy your protein waffles?  If you purchase them what is the name brand?  Also do you make your stuffed peppers from scratch?  They both sound wonderful!  Thanl you.
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/28/11 10:26 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
2 eggs
1/2 cup cottage cheese (I use non fat)
1/2 cup plain soy milk
2 Tablespoons flax meal
1/3 cup CarbQuick (even bisquick low carb isn't as low carb as this stuff but you can use that-your totals will be different)
1 scoop CarbThin Soy Protein Baking Mix (if you have a protein powder that is low carb, you can go with that).
1 Tablespoon flax oil (recently added this)

and a splash of water

This makes four waffles. I get the CarbQuick and CarbThin from netrition.com. I do make my stuffed bells from scratch. They're stuffed with cooked ground beef and no rice or filler..salsa or barbecue sauce and some cheese and onions.

got2wantit
on 6/28/11 10:37 pm
Thank you so very much.  I plan on making both this weekend and adding it to my rescipe box.  I have gotten tired of the same old things.
Got2want it - Lena        
Most Active
Recent Topics