8yrs Post Op Updated

luckyflowers
on 6/25/11 3:55 pm - OH
 I had a few people ask some questions, so I have updated my profile. I hope I did it right since I haven't been here in a while. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have kept my weight off and I had a post op baby.
ramos1120
on 6/27/11 1:18 am - Camdenton, MO
Its great that you posted.  I am so impressed that you have kept all your weight off.  I have gained about 15 lbs.  I am a little over 3 years out.  What is a typical day of eating and exercise for you??

Thank you for offering to answer questions :) Raynetta
luckyflowers
on 6/27/11 12:24 pm - OH
Hi, and thanks! I really don't eat all that much, but I do have days where I can eat alot. But usually for breakfast (which I don't care to eat) I would have some fruit or cottage cheese. Lunch a salad with deli lunch meat cut up into it. Or a piece of grilled or baked chicken. Dinner, if I cooked for the kids a small portion of what they are having, or again just a salad, or a lunch meat roll up with Swiss cheese and a piece of lettuce. Snacks, I eat pretzels, crackers, popcorn, fruit, raw veggies.

I know the lunch meat can be high in sodium, but I need that in my "diet" so its never an issue for me. Also, I drink coffee or propel water.

I hate to say that I don't really exercise but I don't, other than walking but its nothing that I would consider a cardio workout.

I also have very little variety in my eating but for me less choices are better. I think you have to do what works for you!!
Jennifer P.
on 7/18/11 9:11 am - Lansing, KS
Just wanted to stop in to tell you that you're doing great! I'm also 8 years out, have maintained and had a post op baby :)
Most Active
Recent Topics