Friday's plan for eats

dawn4511
on 3/8/12 11:17 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hello friends
Snowing like a bugger here I want spring.

protein coffee
turkey bite x2
cheese cube x2
cottage cheese
greek yogurt
chicken
green beans/butter
coffee decaf
64oz water +vits

1509 cal
128 protein
86 carbs
77 fat

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Not the Same Dawn
on 3/9/12 10:39 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Great stuff planned..that's exactly what you need to do..PLAN..I pack all sorts of good stuff to eat for my day at work and three or four containers (24 oz each) of water and ice for my drinks and then drink a cup of tea (big one 24 oz) on my drive to work..if the day is colder, I make another cup of tea from the sparkletts container and tea bags I keep at my desk for just such a reason..plus I have packets of water flavor in my desk too..along with a can of tuna packed in water and a Santa Fe microwave meal (no refrigeration needed)..and various packets of mustard, soy sauce, mayo..in my desk too. In a pinch, I can open that can of tuna and find a salad dressing in our refrigerator in the lunch room (I happen to know there is a big container of Kraft Bleu Cheese Dressing in there from a salad party we had some time back)..and that can be lunch..I just love planning..it takes all the spontaneous snacking out of the equation..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Miss Candace
on 3/10/12 5:48 am - San Jose, CA
I swear Im allergic to SNOW! This is why i live in CA :)
That is a good plan & I agree w/ NTSDawn 0 I need to "plan" more as well. I'll be off next week (on business travel & i'll have my personal computer at home), so you guys wont hear from me. But ive been thinking - how on earth am i going to pack my shaker bottles & protein powders? what am i going to eat??!! Trying to form a "plan" but no far i gots nada :(

The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.     

Most Active
Recent Topics