Accountability - Saturday early

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/15/12 4:34 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
So today is my baby brother's birthday and they're having a party. I'm ready. I've got my numbers for the day so far and so long as I behave myself (no promises) at the party, I'll be okay. I'll probably behave because my family is going to be there and they aren't the nicest of people. My brother thinks that anyone who believes in a religion is a stupid sheep..his loss.

my eats today:

coffee (of course!) NSA Swiss Miss..(actually sugar free cuz I make it myself with splenda)

breakfast: my waffle, 1 small pear, 1/2 serving of sf pancakes syrup..a serving of sf pancake syrup is 1/4 cup..no way could I put that much on a single waffle..so I fill up the little squares and that's about 1/2 a serving, I figure.

1 oz monterey jack cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

24 oz drink mix, hawaiian punch orange with ice

24 oz iced tea with splenda

lunch: 2 flour tortillas, 1 can light tuna packed in water, drained, 1 oz jack cheese, alittle salsa

24 oz caffeinated drink with 1/2 cup soy milk (actually iced espresso latte..yum)

24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated

I'm taking several more bottles of water and ice with me to the party..so I have something in my hand to keep me from snacking on stuff I shouldn't. No telling what will be there but I'll be as picky as I can and go with PROTEIN first and good carbs after that..we'll see. oh, and NO birthday cake for me..That I promise. Of course, if I did have a piece of cake, it would be a really good reason to leae the party early..can you tell I'm dragging my feet? 

My totals for the day so far: 
Calories: 1046
Fat: 40.7
Carbs: 85.6
Protein: 90.7

Not bad at all for this day. It was a lazy day but I did do a load of laundry and cleaned the kitchen. Then  I made two batches of sugar free cookies and a sugar free banana bread with the last of the brown bananas..yup, that stuff is dangerous. I'm sorta glad we're leaving them here..

tomorrow is the last day of my vacation and Monday is back to work..back to *normal* and back to scheduled eating..I work best on a schedule!

How are you doing? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Not the Same Dawn
on 9/16/12 7:57 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
As promised, no birthday cake for me! I had about 4 oz of brisket and four little spare ribs. I also had four large whole wheat crackers with sour cream dip on them and three more containers of water (24 each)..No alcohol, much visiting and with all my sisters there it was a really good time. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics