Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/16/12 6:43 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Last day of my week long vacation..I did pretty darn good today other than the snacking on sugar free goodies that I baked yesterday..

My eats today:

coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

waffle, 1/2 medium pear, 1/2 serving sf pancake syrup

24 oz drink mix during sunday school

second breakfast: 1/2 egg burrito with salsa

24 oz drink mix with ice

No lunch..snacking on cookies and a slice of banana bread with plenty of margarine and a NAP..a two hour nap..now that's a vacation day.

coffee with nsa swiss miss

1/3 lb burger with processed cheese and grilled onions.

24 oz drink mix with ice

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1441
Fat: 70.5
Carbs: 128.9
Protein: 82.2

Well, it's time to put my mind into work tomorrow..I didn't do too bad this week, all things considered. The hardest was the stress..that's always been my problem.

How did you do? 
Leslie P.
on 9/17/12 2:58 am, edited 9/17/12 3:00 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Oh Dawn.  Saturday actually went really well.  Travelled all over San Diego County visited 11 bead stored (which is heaven to me) and did well with me food.  Sunday and today I have developed a serious case of the f-its.  

Here is Saturdays food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 6/8 flatout flatbread pizza w/seasoned turkey/fat free re-fried beans/sauteed onions, cheese
Iced venti 2% sugar free vanilla latte
32oz water and pm vitamins
L: 4oz chicken breast, 3/4 whole wheat hamburger bun, sliced Swiss cheese, tbsp mayo, tbsp mustard, lettuce, tomato
20oz diet peach Snapple
S: Pure Protein Deluxe Choco Bar
D: 2 slices protein bread, 2 slices ham, 1 slice Havarti, 2 tbsp garlic paste

Cals: 1717.5, fat: 72.5, carbs: 110, protein: 138

Sunday:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1 egg, 1 slice bacon,1.5 whole wheat toast, 1/4 cup potatoes, 1/4 tbsp butter
Iced venti sugar free 2% vanilla latte
L: Steak quessadilla on whole wheat tortilla
32oz diet peach snapple
D: 2oz baked oxtails, 1/4 small yellow corn tortilla
S: 1/8 slice sugar free cake w/ sugar free frosting, blueberries, sliced strawberries
I also ate 3 servings almonds, 2 tbsp almond butter, an extra 1/2 tbsp of sugar free icing,1 slice of protein bread and 1 tbsp of garlic spread

Cals: 2634.5, fat: 161.5, carbs: 116, protein: 120.5

This was typed on my iPad so it may be all jumbled but I needed to get it out before I decided to pretend Sunday didn't exist.  Today (Monday) my head is on the food and eating.  I am not real willing and the basic thought it eat what I want and start tomorrow.  We'll see what happens.  Just not alot of willingness going on.  

High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics