Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/23/12 5:45 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Some time back I found whole wheat sandwich thins at the local 99 cent store and bought a bunch to freeze. I got a pack out last night for a burger and they were hard around the edges..darn it. I ate one last night but when I went to get my lunch ready for tomorrow..I changed my mind. I don't have to eat stuff just because it's there anymore. If it's not worth eating, it's not worth eating so I went through the packs I had in the freezer and had to throw two out..oh well. I'm worth it!

I got a nice nap in today. I didn't do much this afternoon. I did some laundry this morning and church but today was my day of rest.

My eats today:

coffee with NSA Swiss Miss

breakfast: waffle, 1/2 small apple, 1/2 sf pancake syrup

double espresso latte

second breakfast: 1/2 egg burrito with just cheese and salsa

no lunch..nap. I didn't get much water today either! 24 oz warm herb tea before church and 24 oz drink with ice after lunch

dinner: 3.5 oz chicken breast cookied and on a sandwich thin (I figured since I found some good ones, I'd eat 'em!) processed cheese and a bit of barbecue sauce

during the day, I ate the last of my sugar free peanut butter cookies. I made a gluten free cake too..for the girls at work. Used up all my powdered sugar. Gosh, I must have had that powdered sugar over a year!

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1277
Fat: 61.7
Carbs: 109.0
Protein: 82.4

Not bad at all. I guess those carbs made me sleepy! How was your weekend!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 9/24/12 6:07 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 I'm glad you got some rest and you tossed out the thins that had gone south.  You definately are worth it.  You work your butt off!

Sunday was a great day.  Very relaxing.  I have been working on a beaded cuff and it is almost done.  Just about an inch more and That's it.  It helped keep my hands and mind busy.

Here is my food for the day:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 14 almonds, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp golden groound flaxseed
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
L: Flatout Flatbread, 1/2 cup taco seasoned ground turkey/fat free refried beans/sauteed onions, 1/3 cup cheese
S: Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar
32oz diet peach snapple and pm vitamins
D: 60z turkey thigh
S: 7oz greek yogurt, 1 apple

cals: 1636, fat: 68, carbs: 101, protein: 136

This was the first weekend in a while where I got all my liquid and vitamins in.  I am really good about my vitamins for the most part but it feels like such a chore.  If I don't jump on it first thing in the morning it is really hard to get in front of it the rest of the day.  Anyway, got to go get ready for work.  Have a good day!
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Not the Same Dawn
on 9/24/12 5:03 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I'm so much better during the week when I'm at work. schedules make me happy, apparently.

Have a grand week! See ya tomorrow.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics