Accountability - Friday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/28/12 2:35 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
What a day! And it didn't end all that well at all!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss  
6:00 am 1/4 waffle, 1/2 medium pear, 1/2 sf pancake syrup and butter buds  
6:30 am 12 oz coffee with splenda and soy milk. The taste of my espresso machine isn't right. I
cleaned it out yesterday and now it smells. Not the actual container but the tube for the frothing..bummer!  
7:00 am 24 oz herb tea with splenda  
8:15 am 1 oz mozzarella cheese wrapped with 1 service smoked turkey deli meat  
9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated  
10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with the left over ice, non-caffeinated  
11:00 am part of my lunch: 4 oz chicken breast, 2 cups lettuce, 1/2 medium tomato, 1 oz raspberry vinaigrette  
12:30 pm the rest of that salad (got a call from hubby, our son had a migraine and they couldn't find the meds)  
1:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated  
2:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated  
4:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg and 1/2 medium pear  
4:45 pm 24 oz iced tea with splenda

My car broke down on the way home..Apparently a pulley froze and the serpentine belt blew and so those things needed replacing. No time for a shower when I got home it was time to get into town and buy those things before the parts store closed..so we ate at the restaurant next door.  But first I found the migraine meds and put them where they were accessible to the poor kid. He was doing much better just from the tylenol pm.

6:00 pm 4 oz burger patty with cheese (pretty sure it was american), wrapped in lettuce with pickle, onion, tomato with thousand island

So after dinner I decided to get alittle housework done..I asked my son (his migraine from earlier was much better) to go get the litter box from the back bathroom and he found the floor flooded..apparently the sink had leaked all over and the carpet from wall to wall was soaked. It took me quite a long time to get it cleaned up (with little household extracter that I have..) The shower I wanted at 5:30 was actually taken at 8:30..quite a long day!

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1130
Fat: 58.3
Carbs: 76.8
Protein: 88.6

I'm going to take those numbers and be happy with them. I need a nice ice water to take to bed with me but otherwise, I'm completely done with this day. Tomorrow, working on the car and doing laundry..I'm hoping to get some grocery shopping in but after spending $50 on parts for the car, that list is being pared down a bit.

How did you do? Have a great weekend. I plan on it!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 9/29/12 12:36 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 That is no bueno Dawn.  I hope your day goes better today.  My day was good.  Got a lot more stuff done am working way ahead.  Pretty quiet, saw one of my doctors, was a good visit and then came home and had a stupid fight with my husband and shut myself in the bedroom, ate dinner then, watched TV in there and went to bed early.  All is better now but that was how my day ended.

Here is my food:

32oz water and pm vitamins
B: Pure Protein Peanut Butter Choco Bar
8oz coffee and non-dairy creamer
L: Mixed greens, 2 tbsp corn, 2tbsp peas, 2tbsp three bean salad, 2 tbsp broccoli, 2 tbsp carrots, 1/2 cup cheese, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup tuna salad w/lowfat may, 1 tbsp ranch dressing
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
32oz diet peach snapple
L: 2 slices protein bread, 3 slices ham, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 1 tbsp garlic paste
S: Atkins bar

cals:  1661, fat: 83.5, carbs: 84.5, protein: 126

So today we are off to Orange County to celebrate September birthdays.  Hopefully it will be fun and there will be no more fighting.  I hope you get some rest Dawn.  Have a good one.
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics