Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 10/4/12 12:15 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Not a bad day but a busy day..lunch with my girl friends, training session, lots of things needing my immediate attention (alway immediate..right now, urgent..what is up with that!? Can't something be NOT urgent? )

I ate pretty normal today..for lunch I had a salad at souplantation with field greens, sunflower seeds, raisins, low fat honey mustard dressing..I had the large chunk chicken noodle soup (with very few noodles..mostly big chunks of chicken breast) and some sugar free something fluff with what I believed was peanuts on top..but they didn't quite look like peanuts or taste like them..I figured they could be other nuts and stopped eating them (tree nut allergies have me nervous about eating nuts if I'm not sure they are peanuts)..

Hubby didn't take me out to dinner but I bought a yam yesterday and he baked it up for dinner with chicken thighs done on the grill..it was yummy but I'm exhausted. He made me promise to have enough energy to take me out to dinner tomorrow night..

So without posting all my food, I'll just post my numbers: 

Calories: 1727
Fat:  84.2
Carbs: 160.1
Protein: 103.1

Not great..I had some sugar free wafer cookies..and a whole pear with peanutbutter in the afternoon.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 10/4/12 11:51 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Have a fun time going out to dinner tonight and enjoy.  Good day yesterday.  Somehow I forgot to set my alarm last night and completely slept in this morning so I am alittle behind the 8-ball.

Here is my food from yesterday:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese, approx. 14 almonds, 5 prunes and 2 tbsp golden groun flaxseed
coffee and non-dairy creamer
L: 1 cup white chicken chili
32 oz water and pm vitamins
coffee and non-dairy creamer
S: Atkins protein bar
D: 2 slices protein brea, 2 slices meunster, 2 slices ham, 2 tbsp garlic paste
S: Slice protein bread, 1 tbsp parlic paste (I love this stuff)

cals: 1585, fat: 67, carbs: 102.5 protein: 116.5

And I am off.  Have a good one.
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics