Accountability - Friday and Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 10/6/12 11:00 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I decided I didn't feel well enough to go to work on Friday so any planning I had went out the window..hubby took me out to dinner for my birthday, a day late and it was great. I had a coupon for our favorite cafe and we ate two giant meals for $8.00..It was baked chicken, onion rings, salad and it was great..I didn't keep track of the numbers for Friday but I did for today.

Today was off to a rough start too. Since gas prices here have gone up over a dollar in a week, no unnecesary driving. So no park with the dog today and no flea market tomorrow. We just can't spare the money. It may cost as much as $75 to fill my tank so I can get to work this next week..scary stuff.

Today:

coffee with NSA Swiss Miss (x2)

breakfast protein waffle, 1 small apple, 1/2 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

double espresso latte

24 oz herb tea and splenda

1/2 egg burrito (went to help a friend whose honda was in a wreck and couldn't get it home so she bought us breakfast and put gas in the dodge..$4.519 a gallon..by the time we got to the next town it was $4.629 already..sick!)

24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated

lunch: leftovers from friday night. 2 small tortillas, processed cheese and refried beans

24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated

hard boiled egg

dinner: fried tilapia on a flour tortilla with processed cheese..not bad..I was starving and now I'm not..I need more water. I took my vitamins ..It's still light out so I have time..

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1620
Fat: 69.2
Carbs: 157.1
Protein: 105.9

could have been worse..had i left the tortillas alone. those and the refied beans..Tomorrow we have a memorial service for a sunday school classmate who was nearly 100 years old when he passed a while back..Can't complain he left too soon for sure! he was a sweet guy..and his little old wife is just adorable!

How did you do? See ya tomorrow, I hope.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 10/7/12 11:10 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 I am glad you had a good birthday dinner and that you stayed home Friday.  Good for you.  I am going to play catch up with my accountability here as well.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  This weekend was nice.  Very relaxing.  Got caught up on cleaning and laundry, finished a beaded cuff bracelet I was working on.  Don't really like how it turned out, but it gave me insight on how to do it better and now I am working on a new one.  Getting geared up to go out of town to see my mom and am so excited gas prices be damned!

Here is food for Friday:

32oz water andam vitamins
B: Pure protein peanut butter chocolate bar
coffee with non dairy creamer
L: 1 cup split pea soup, 1 slice protein bread, 1 slice meunster cheese
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Atkins protein bar
D: 3 slices protein bread, 2 slices ham, 2 slices meunster, 3 tbsp garlic paste
S: 1 slice protein bread, 1 tbsp almond butter

cals: 1651, fat: 63.5, carbs: 82.5, protein: 125

Saturday:

B: 1slice whole wheat toast, 1/2 tbsp butter, 1 egg, 2slices bacon, 1/4 cup potatoe
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
20oz diet peach snapple and pm vitamins
L: 2 slices protein bread, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp sugar free apricot jam
20oz diet peach snapple and pm vitamins
S Pure protein choco deluxe bar
20oz diet peach snapple
D: 4oz beef short ribs
S: 2.25oz pumpkin seeds

Cals: 1676, fat: 88.5, carbs: 83, protein: 122

Sunday:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1slice whole wheat toast, 1/2 tbsp butter, 1 egg, 2slices bacon, 1/4 cup potatoe
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
L: 2 slicesprotein bread, 2 slices hame, 1 slice cheddar, 2 tbsp cream cheese
48oz diet peach snapple and pm vitamins
D: 5/6 steak quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla
S: 1/4 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 apple
16oz diet peach snapple

cals: 1589, fat: 78.5, carbs: 86, protein: 89

Well now I am caught up.  Sorry this is so long.  Have a good day :)

High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Not the Same Dawn
on 10/7/12 11:28 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I didn't bother to post for Sunday..too much drama going on..I'm exhausted with worry for the whole weekend. I'll catch back up on Monday..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Anita Jo
on 8/4/13 9:51 am - Elmira, NY

i wrote you dawn. i miss you....

Most Active
Recent Topics