Weight gain after 4the 1/2 years.

kimberlysi
on 6/30/13 11:41 pm - Delhi, LA
I was sleeved December 2008 and lost 125lb in the first year then stopped. I was 50 lb short of goal. In the last year I developed new health issuses and had to stop thyroid meds. I am now in the verge of hypothyroid and the weight is adding up on top of what creapt up previously. Now I'm 50l heavier than lowest weight. I'm determined to drop the regained weight and maybe even go lower!

I'm starting the 5 day pouch test today. It will be great motivation. I plan to follow the four rules and maybe add a few more to keep myself in line.

I also plan to post here daily. Telling others what is going on will also be a great help.

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/1/13 11:07 am

you may also check the BOTT group

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/backontracktogether/discuss ion/

great support

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

kimberlysi
on 7/1/13 11:03 pm - Delhi, LA
Thanks

stratusphr
on 8/31/13 1:44 pm - Plano, TX
I was three years out on June 11th. This is what I do to maintain, it's all as natural to me as breathing, and I KNOW it's necessary for me to maintain.

I weigh every single morning
I weight and/or measure my food when I'm home
I log all my food on line (my fitness pal)
I attend support group meeting every month
I'm actually a support group addict, I think. I have four different ones that I attend.

You can do this, there is no end date, we have to be conscious of what we are doing forever. Pace yourself.

"Seas The Day"      

Dr. James Davidson - Dallas, TX

Surgery date: June 11, 2010

Goal reached: December 2010

Weight loss: 84 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics