Daily or Weekly support for regain

niecey61
on 8/17/14 9:18 pm

Hi guys! Is there an active daily or weekly check in forum or group for support from regain that anyone knows about? I lost almost 200 but 4 years ago gained 70 back. My NUT seems to think my success weight will be around 230ish (started at 390) and am now at 270. This is based on the research out there about % of weight loss people have been able to keep off.

Anyhoo, just trying to cover all my bases to give myself the most support possible. I am also seeing my psychologist every 3 weeks or so. I am a member of the Back on Track group but there is really no activity on there. Thanks in advance!!

Denise

jastypes
on 8/18/14 3:43 am - Croydon, PA
H.A.L.A B.
on 8/19/14 1:30 am, edited 8/19/14 1:30 am

There is more activity on Back on Track Together group...join and start posting..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

MindyMac51
on 8/22/14 2:50 am

Hi Niecey, I would say there's not a lot of activity at BOTT, but there's some and maybe we can drum up more! All of us who have regained and are working to get back on track, and there are MANY of us, should start posting more regularly and encouraging others to do the same. Let's get BOTT, support one another, and share our progress. 

Most Active
Recent Topics