10 years out yesterday

Debra Welker
on 3/24/16 2:59 pm - Kaukauna, WI

Wow its been a journey. Lost 110 in the first 9 months, kept it off for the first 5 years but have been battleing the same 20 pounds ever since. I gained 20 pounds within a year, went to weigh****chers lost it at least 4 times. I am currently a weigh****cher member once again. Its taken me 3 months to lose 9 pounds but Im working on it. After my surgery I thought my days of dieting would be over but they were right by saying its not a cure its a tool.  My husband always remarks at how much I can eat, im sure my pouch has stretched. The only thing that makes me sick are sweets, which is a good thing so I pretty much stay away from them. Im sure Im not alone in this journey, but I am happy I had the surgery.  Debra

Jodi062469
on 3/28/16 5:29 pm

Yes I am with you lost 110 at my best and have put on 40 ð??"

LET-CA
on 3/30/16 11:56 am

My own experience has been not unlike yours; a huge initial weight loss and then several years of battling.  My surgery (Sept 2005) absolutely changed my life however and I couldn't be happier. I moved out of state to a new job about 18 months ago, and that seems to have been a good trigger as I've lost another 30 lbs. in that time.  My total loss is now right at 166 lbs., and there's room for more.  The thing I need to avoid is the full-sugar soft-drinks.  Good luck and keep at it!

Most Active
Recent Topics