Izadawnie/Val

Betty W.
on 7/30/05 9:07 pm - Springfield, Va
Elle, you asked about Val...I did get a long letter from her and alot has happened in her life...some good and some not so good(nothing to do with the WLS Board) but I will have to leave that up to her to tell everyone when she is ready. I don't feel it would be right for me to tell. I think she will be back to the board someday when she feels comfortable doing so. I will be flying to Indianapolis this afternoon to visit my sister and then we will drive from there to Kansas to visit her son(my nephew). I am so worried about my routine and finding the right things to eat since I can't take my supplies with me on the plane. I know there is a method to all of this madness but I am so spoiled to a routine. I will be back next Sunday and I want all of you to know I will miss you. Thanks my adopted daughter JoAnn for letting me know about the graduate board. It is very nice. Thanks to all who welcomed me back in my first post to this new board. Big Hugs to All of you, Betty in Virginia
JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:48 pm - north of boston.., MA
hey sweet momma enjoy the trip and dont worry bout the eating! just stick to the basics and water and your going to be fine..just enjoy yourself on the trip ill catcxh you when you come home im gonna miss those cute e mails.. yea val will be back ... well have a safe trip and enjoy yourself love ya THE ORIGINAL STEP DAUGHTER THE FIRST ONE man it feels so good to post things like that on boards im glad i never gave up on you posting love yaJoAnn:
Betty W.
on 7/30/05 10:01 pm - Springfield, Va
I'm so happy that you told me about this site. You are an original daughter...forget the step You are now so and
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 10:48 pm
Hey Betty my best travel tip is an insulated mug! I love the starbucks ones- they keep iced drinks cold for awhile. My main problem traveling is not getting enough fluids in. Especially since if I am going to travel it usually involves a beach or water. So all pictures of me on vaction there is the mug in one hand!! have a great time and enjoy the visit! gratitiude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls journey/156@goal and ps
Elle Felts
on 7/31/05 12:47 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW VAL IS ALRIGHT. I HOPE SHE WILL BE BACK SOON. ELLE
Kaye A.
on 7/31/05 5:12 am - Brigham City, UT
I have also been wondering about Val. Thanks for giving us all an update to at least let us know she is OK. It's so good to see all the old familiar faces here. Kaye
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:40 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hi Betty!! I just poked my head in to say hi to Val and wanted to say hi to you too!! I am loving this board already and it is so good to see so many "old" familiar faces here!! It's like coming home again!! Anywho...you take care and hope to see you more often here...Cap'n K-Man
Most Active
Recent Topics