The Cap'n says...Hi!!

capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:43 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hey Peeps!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all of ya out there!! I'm not on the other boards too much lately and when I saw this one, I just knew I had to stop by. It is so good to see so many familiar faces that supported me in my time of need and that I had recently lost touch with. You all are the best and I owe a debt of gratitude to you I am afraid I will never be able to repay!! That being said, just wanted you all to know that I hope to stop by here a little more, that is if my busy life allows it and see you more. Hope you all are getting by just wonderfully and doing super with your journey!! Be good all and take care of yourselves...Cap'n K-Man
**willow**
on 7/31/05 11:49 am - Lake In The Hills, IL
Hi cap'n K man good to see your face! Our Packers are out practicing!!!! Looking forward to the first game at home. stay in touch!
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:56 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hey Willow!! It's good to see your face too!! Yes...our Packers are practicing but sadly...I had forgotten about it this weekend. Just too damn busy these days!! Believe it or not...I have been to Carpentersville, Ill. many times before. When I was in high school, our marching band, the Sound of Sun Prairie competed against the Dundee Scots marching band. Had some GREAT times there too!! Hope you are doing well and hope to see you on this board from time to time...you be good now and take care of yourself...Cap'n K-Man
izdawnie
on 7/31/05 12:11 pm - Haynesville, Me
Fruit of the Loomy, Wasn't that part of the unspoken bond that we all hold, is to be there for each other??? you have helped a lot of people too, and you need to be proud of that..... Is nice to be back, and nicer to have our own baord, don't know about you, but we needed this.... and I know we all have our trials and tribluations, and is nice to have a place to come to where people understand what you are going through....... You have a great night....... sealed with a
capnkman
on 7/31/05 12:20 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Val...you bring a happy tear to my eye and I hope that someday, I get the chance to meet you in person. You are a great person...Thanks for all you have done for me and for being such a cool lady!! Take care of yourself and when you get a chance, send me a few pics of the house...it sounds like a BEAUT.!!! Behave yourself...Cap'n K-Man
Kaye A.
on 7/31/05 12:11 pm - Brigham City, UT
Hi, I go the the other boards alot just don't post much. I love this board with all the oldies but goodies. have a nice night. Kaye
capnkman
on 7/31/05 12:21 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
I am the same way lately. I am so grateful ALREADY for this board...I have a feeling that I'm not alone!! Have a super week...Cap'n K-Man
Paola N.
on 7/31/05 12:32 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Hay! You stop by tomorrow morning to say hello! How did the shindig go this weekend? Didja eat a lot of popcorn? Hugs, Paola
capnkman
on 7/31/05 12:49 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hey you!! I'll certainly try...I will be up and hope to get a walk in early before the heat gets too unbearable!!! The shindig was a blast and it was very fun to talk to my daughter's friends parents and know that they have the same values as us when it comes to raising our kids!!! I am happy to say that I only ate one small bag of popcorn each day...Friday and Sat.. Pretty big achievement if I do say so myself!! See ya tomorrow...Cap'n K-Man
Grace loves cats
on 7/31/05 2:23 pm - CA
Hey 'K'!! Hope you are well. Grace
Most Active
Recent Topics