Feeling feistey (sp)

Frvsnt O.
on 8/5/05 1:36 am - AK
Okay, so for the last few days I've had a bug up my butt. Last night was the end all. DH and I went to Loews to return about 15 bucks worth of stuff we didn't need and when he bought this one item, they had trouble finding the skew number. They finally found one that worked. He bought two and only needed one. So, the little return clerk couldn't find the number to refund (we even had the flippin' receipt!) so she didn't want to go further. I asked her (politely might I add) to find someone that could assist. He took one look at it and informed us we didn't buy it there and could just go back to Home Depot to get our money. WHAT THE? EXCUSE ME! So I decided to find a manager and make a point out of the $1.15. My husband grabbed a FULL BOX on their shelf of this stupid thing and I told the manager I didn't appreciate doing the refund clerks job nor the persons job she asked for help and that it was the managers job to make sure their people don't say stupid stuff like they did. I know it was only a $1.15 - but please! My DH just laughed and laughed told me he obviously needed to feed me dinner cause I was feelin' my oats or something. Anybody else just snap yesterday over something so stupid? Or am I just being a bozo! Happy days are ahead for me - that is what I need to add to my list of vows besides "breathing" Good day!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/05 1:48 am
LOL! I think we all get days like that..for me, I know that I get SO pissed when everytime I turn around there is a cup or a plate in the sink..it's like the dish fairy magically appears and drops off cups and plates just for ME! The men in my house know when I yell their name that they are deep ****..and conveniently disappear! lol..go figure... My husband looks at me and always asks, is your blood sugar low? I'm like no..you're just a lazy ass hehe..WASH the damn cup or plate..it's painless..trust me!
Queen of Plaster
on 8/5/05 1:54 am - Woodland Park, CO
I probrably would've gotten real ugly an said "Can you not read this reciept it says Lowes NOT HOME DEPOT " Knowing my hubby he would've blamed it on that time of the month . you keep after those ....people . Kristy
Darlene
on 8/5/05 2:24 am
5 of the 6 people in the office I work in is like that.....I have to put up with them everyday..... Darlene
Frvsnt O.
on 8/5/05 2:49 am - AK
I am SOOO glad I'm not the only one!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics