New Kid on the Block...

mamaty
on 4/5/11 7:12 am
Hi All,

So I have been on the Ontario forum for a couple months now but was really happy to see a forum for people closer to my age. Im 22, female and hopefully going through for the RNY in the summer. Ive been looking through some of the posts on here and its great that I am able to get answers, see pictures of people I can relate with by age lol.

Anywho, just thought I would introduce myself.

Take Care,

Erin

CourtneyLiz
on 4/5/11 8:32 am - Thompsons Station, TN
Hey Erin, im Courtney :) Welcome to the board! Im 24 now and had RNY when i was 21 and it has been an amazingly blessed journey! Good luck with everything and if you have any questions feel free to ask away! :)

-Courtney

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
gizmo113
on 4/5/11 8:38 pm - Camby, IN
 Welcome Erin!!! I just had the RNY on 3/17/2011... It's definitely been a roller coaster of emotions these last two weeks... Luckily I had my OH family to help me through it :) 

If you ever need anything feel free to message me!

Jessica

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

ambermay
on 4/6/11 6:36 am
Hi Erin and everyone. I am new to this board also.  I am 28 and hopefully having RNY surgery in June/July after my manditory 6 months.
Nice to meet you
Amber
Diana C.
on 4/7/11 4:29 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
Hello Erin and Amber!  Welcome to OH.  I am also trying to have RNY surgery this summer.  I'm 28.  I can't wait to get my surgery.  Good luck to you guys!!
mamaty
on 4/9/11 3:28 am

Thanks Ladies!

I am sure I will have lots of questions to ask

Take Care,

Erin

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 471 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2223 views