Jackie_Fabulous
on 5/13/11 8:18 am - NC
 Hi Everyone!

I have been on the NC board, and just found this one!  My name is Jackie and I am having RNY on 5/23 (10 days!)  My major reason for having this surgery is because I got married in September, we want a baby and am unable to get pregnant due to my weight.  My doctor wont help me get pregnant until I loose some weight, so I figured it was about time to get some help to loose weight, since nothing seems to work.

Anyways, some fun things about me; I'm a teacher, I scrapbook, I play video games with my husband, and love movies! 

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
remembrtherain
on 5/13/11 8:38 am - San Francisco, CA
Hey Jackie!!
Welcome to our corner of the OH world. I bet you are getting excited for your surgery!! SO soon!! I had RNY 2.5 weeks ago. It's been a journey, but I am getting used to a new me and a new life.

There are others on the boards that will try to convince you that one surgery trumps another, but, I'm just here to say that we are all here for you, routing for you and on your side!! Please keep us posted on your journey and let us know if we can help!!

Have a super weekend!!
   LilySlim Weight loss tickers
gizmo113
on 5/14/11 12:21 am - Camby, IN
Welcome Jackie! 

I also had the RNY in March 2011. I'm now 8 weeks out... what a roller coster it has been! Don't worry about asking questions... there really is no dumb questions!

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 455 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2190 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4098 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6659 views