New News

new_me_121911
on 8/27/12 9:09 am - Eudora, KS
   So it's been FOREVER since i've been on here. Mainly because I don't have internet and don't get online much but I've also just been livin life for once! Anyways it's been a little over 8 months since i've had my surgery done and i'm now down to 195 pounds from 380 pounds so almost 200 gone!!!! I started in a size 30 jean and 3/4x shirts and now i'm down to size 14 jean and lg shirts!!! It has been a long wonderful journey that I would do over and over again!  I've had an amazing change in every part of my life since i've gotten it done! I would upload pics but this site don't like me but you can add me on facebook under caple kayla or the email is [email protected].... But anyways I'm off again!! 

LJ123
on 8/30/12 1:17 pm
Congrats on all your success! Sounds like you are doing great.

Time_for_Monica
on 8/31/12 6:36 am - Levittown, NY
Congratulations on your success! I feel the same way as you, I would do it all over and over again. 
It really amazes me when I talk to people who have had the surgery and they tell me they wish they never did it. . .I'm like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????? lol! I hope you continue with your success :0 )

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 448 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2176 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4088 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6647 views