SUCCESS!! 2 Month's post op w/ pics!

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/13 3:07 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

Hey Everyone,

I am 2 months post op. I was sleeved on 2/25/13. I have lost a total of 45 lbs so far. I wouldn't of been able to do it without my sleeve. I recently just started exercising and it's been going great. For all you people out there nervous to exercise because you think you can't do it, you can. I now weigh 185 and I have done Zumba and kickboxing and I make sure I have a protein 1 hour before my workout and I drink my water durning the workout. My body feels so much better now that I am exercising and I was hesitant at first but I haven't had any dizzy spells. I started out at 230 lbs and I had a hard time exercising. I love my sleeve, I still have some days where something doesn't agree with me but this is a learning process. If you want you can friend me if you want to ask questions or follow my journey.
This website has helped me so much with info!!! Thanks OH Peeps!!!

kelseycakes17
on 5/15/13 10:00 am - La Habra, CA

Your results are amazing! I am 18 years old and about 140-170 lbs overweight. My cousin decided this surgery about 2 months ago and her surgery date is June 4th. Because of her, I am really considering this procedure. She just referred me to this site and I am so glad this is the first post I have seen! Such an inspiration and I hope to see more of your results! Congrats :)

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/13 10:44 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

I will friend you ! Thanks for the complement! 

aliciaxcore1
on 5/18/13 1:19 pm

Friend me please I have some questions. You are inspirational I have been trying to decide between VSG and the DS and your post has helped me see the VSG is successful 

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 446 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2175 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4087 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6646 views