Had Psych Eval today

Tiffany A.
on 7/26/05 1:23 pm - Fort Collins, CO
Hi everyone! I had my evaluation today and all went well. I had to answer 169 true/false questions. One question asked if I has traveled over the atlantic more than 30 times this past year, too funny. The psychiatrist told me to go out and buy a sexy new outfit that would fit me for my ideal weight. He said I should have my boyfriend help. I told him that if my boyfriend were to help that I'd be wearing a g-string and booby tassells! He was turning red he laughed so hard! He asked about my childhood and diets I've tried. He also asked why I wanted surgery etc. I asked him if I passed as I was walking out the door and he said you haven't been hearing voices have you? I told him not lately. He laughed again and said that I should be fine. So one more thing done to do! It was a little nerve racking but turned out well. I'm happy. Later-Tiffany
~*Ellen H.
on 7/26/05 1:37 pm - Western, MA
I remember gettign SO excited when I was able to finally begin crossing things off of my to-do list before hand! Ellen
Karyn6899
on 7/26/05 1:49 pm - Chicago, IL
Congrats on the evaluation.... You must be so excited to be heading down the road... It seems like it was such a long time ago even though it was only in May... I am all set for Lap RNY on 8/8/05... Good Luck with everything! Bridget
heather.lisco
on 7/26/05 1:52 pm - New Albany, IN
Tiffany - Congrats on getting through your eval. That's the thing I worry most about. I was diagnosed with battered wives syndrome 2 years ago and am currently on medication for depression and anxiety (all tied in to the battered wives syndrome). I hope that doesn't exclude me!! Heather
Pamela B.
on 7/26/05 6:07 pm - Smyrna, TN
The voices are telling me to tell you Congrats on getting past this part of your workup! Way to go!!!
Tiffany A.
on 7/27/05 6:25 am - Fort Collins, CO
Thanks everyone for the replys. Hey Heather! I just wanted to say that I was honest and told the Doctor that I too was on medication for depression and in therapy. He thought that was great. He said most people in our situations have depression and need therapy. Just don't elaborate. Just tell them you are taking meds for depression and they really wont ask. Just a heads up. -Tiffany 27 with 2 beautiful boys 5 and 2 years old.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 455 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2190 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4098 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6659 views