What did you eat today?

special kay
on 7/29/05 10:03 am - Ladson, SC
Hi everyone I am pre op and trying to cut back on my eating and eat better. Today I had a slow day. I stayed home and cleaned up but I did take a walk with my dog. How was your day? This is what I ate .... B: yougart and 1/2 bananna s: apple L: small salad, few baby carrots, 1/2 can tuna , lil olive oil s: none d: chili .. hamburger, kidney beans, onion, bell pepper, chili seasoning. So how What did you eat today??
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 10:08 am - Brooklyn, NY
Lets see.. Breakfast: Entenmanns Crumb Cake Snack: Doritos Lunch: Medium dominos pizza w/ extra beef Snack: Ice cream sandwich & chocolate milk Dinner: Taco Bell (2 tacos, nachos and a burrito) Snack: Finished Entenmanns crumb cake btw...I am preop!! lol (been eating like a cow these past few days, i guess i'm indulging cause i feel as if "i'll never eat any of this again". -pig
special kay
on 7/29/05 10:23 am - Ladson, SC
LOL.. I ate the same way before I went to the dr and stepped on the scale. I was amazed how much weight I had gained. I was eating like crazy. Waiting for appointments are crazy. Everytime I would look at the calander and count the days I left til i meet my surgeon, i would get depressed and eat a BIG bowl of ice cream. So i understand! Kay
Connecticut_Dennis
on 7/29/05 10:48 am - Norwalk, CT
Sounds like my diet before I had to kick into the pre op fat free diet...... I called it the farewell tour..... going through just about any junk food imagineable and shoveling it in for the last time..... Oh yea.... dont forget the GALLONS UPON GALLONS of Mountain Dew I drank...... I was pretty much obsessed with that..... and took a minute to deal with never being able to have that again lol...... but I got over it eventually.... knowing that i'd one day look back at myself and wonder how I could have enjoyed those nasty things more than having a life.... I had 2 turkey sausage links and an egg for breakfast..... I didn't really eat lunch (Not a good thing) but I drank a lot lol..... So my fluids are at above 64 oz...... i just need to eat dinner (collard green and sausage soup)..... which im about to do.... and then before I go to bed i'll have to pound down a couple of shots of disgusting protein shake.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 451 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2183 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6652 views