cottage cheese????????????????

Brittany B.
on 8/3/05 3:22 pm - jesup, GA
OK cottage cheese..lol..I have tried it for the first time last week since i had my surgery and I didnt like it. Every bite i too****pt thinking i was eating milk that had gone bad like curttled milk and i just couldnt get that out of my mind. so unfortunately i am one that doesnt like cottage cheese. But i love feta cheese its so good and it smells like farts..lol..weird i know..lol..the cottage cheese really doesnt have a taste to it from what i found out. Just try it you might like it..everyones tatstes buds are really different and strange good luck..let us know how it goes! Brittany
Rachaelrb
on 8/4/05 1:14 am - bristol, CT
I bought some last night, buit i forgot it at home, duh...lol i will let yall know thanks! R
tdr651
on 8/4/05 1:19 am - Pompano Beach, FL
As a kid I thought cottage cheese was the nastiest thing EVER!! But then my dad said try it, it grows hair on your chest...you know how fathers are. Anyway, being daddy's little girl I tried it and it was NASTY. But then I got older and you know what they say about your taste buds changing every 7 years, well I was in a salad buffet place for lunch and my dad put a scoop on my plate when I wasn't looking (he is a joker). I said what the heck I will try it, so I did...and I liked it. I do not eat it by itself though, only when I am having salad and I mix it with a bite here and there. It has to be ice cold because if it is anywhere near room temperature I hate it. So good luck, hope you enjoy it... T
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 460 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2199 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4105 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6665 views