cottage cheese????????????????

Rachaelrb
on 8/3/05 5:10 am - bristol, CT
hey Ya'll Can someone tell me what Cottage Cheese taste like? I know it's heathy and I want to try it, But i am scared I dont like things that feel funny in my mouth! dont laugh., LOL i know Rachael 315/180/1?? surgery 08-23-04
Tina Peak
on 8/3/05 5:21 am - Prattville, AL
To me it is gross, but my brother loves it. It depends on your taste.
Rachaelrb
on 8/3/05 5:24 am - bristol, CT
Hmm well i have heard it is salty...i think imma try the ones that come with fruit next to it...lol ill see
Still fat but happy
on 8/3/05 5:40 am - phoenix, AZ
I am a texture freak when it comes to food. I cant stand cottage cheese. Its lumpy and oozy and gross You might like it but I cant stand the stuff......
Nickster R.
on 8/3/05 7:05 am - Rock N Roll, LA
Rachael I've Never Tried It And Have No Intention On Trying It So I'm Really Not Any Help. I'm A Texture Person Also And I'm Not Putting That Crap In My Mouth. Anyways If You Try It And Like It...Let Us Know. Nickster
Rachaelrb
on 8/3/05 7:15 am - bristol, CT
I will let yall know probably tomorrow.. Rachael
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 7:39 am - Edmonton, Canada
Its not that bad at all! Really! I like the stuff, cant really explain the taste to you, but its not all that bad honest.
Kimmie
on 8/3/05 9:54 am - Cobb, WI
I myself LOVE cottage cheese. I had some today with my lunch. I don't think that it taste salty. Some people put salt on cottage cheese. The curds in it are kinda spongy. If you have every had cheese curds it's kinda that same texture but on a smaller scale. I like to eat it with canned peaches. You'll just have to try a little to see if you like it! Kimmie
Cinnamin
on 8/3/05 10:14 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hi Rachael I love it with fresh mangos and fresh peaches. If your going to try it get the small curds. I dont like the large it just seem to big. Cindy
Rachaelrb
on 8/4/05 1:14 am - bristol, CT
hi Cindy, thanks, I bought some last night with strawerries and pineapple, but i forgot it at home! LOL Rachael
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 451 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2183 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6652 views