What is your goal today?

Candikisses
on 9/21/05 4:25 am - IL
Well I had a bad night last night and was fdeeling very alone in this world,so I only got about 2 hours of sleep>My goals were to get some housework done-done,to do laundry-done-to get the kids to school-done to run some errands-done,to go to therapy for behavior modification to change my ways of thinking about the weight loss-done and to have some me time,and with that I went to the lake and took a walk and found a nice quiet spot and I layed in the grass and just stared up at the sky I was there for a hour and didn't even realize it because I was so relaxed it was so nice,to sit there and clear my mind and not have a care in the world! Now I have to get ready to pick the kids up from school take my son to his afterschool event,take mysel and my daughter to the community center to have some fun together,to come home and get them ready for wensday night bible studay and then while they are gone to that cook dinner cleanup from that wait for them to come home,eat dinner get them in and out of the shower and then maybe a movie and then bed.My Wensday's are always very busy and hectic so I am glad I got some me time in today.Well everybody have a good day!!! Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics