What is your goal today?

Candikisses
on 10/3/05 4:15 am - IL
My goals today were to wash laundry,which I haven't done yet run errands-done,get the stuff for my halloween costume-almost done,don't have to clean house today because I did it before I left for Chicago,take the film in to get the pic's developed which will be ready in 2 days,to sit down and really think over something,and to rest and maybe catch up on some sleep,which I deprived myself of this weekend,which was well worth it especially on Sunday where I really was at ease with the people I love,I am so sorry I had to see you all go and towards the end of Sunday I didn't want to leave either,I had so much fun you guys,I love you all so much and some of you made me feel really special and you know who you are,and as for Stephanie I cried enough on Sunday and then you had to come say your good bye's and made me have to start all over again.lol. And for some of you,you made me have feelings I didn't even realize I had anymore,you made me feel alive and special and I will never ever forget these 2 days together,I want to continue them forever!Now for the rest of you Chicago people I say we all just get and big house and move in together and create a reality show( The WLS Family)And for Miss Lisa we need to talk Missy,and Jen you were a great dance partner,Malia you are just so cheerful and bubbly it was great,Kevin you give the best hugs ever,I wish you and Jen all the happiness in the world,Steph,Thankyou for Saturday I had a great time and you made me feel right at home your singing is wonderful,Don't forget I want these pics autographed for when you become famous and I want front row seats for Carnigie Hall oh and a backstage pass so we can party again.Daniel you are so kind and sweet,and Thankyou for the song I loved it!Dennis you were a ball I had fun dancing with you,and Thanks for taking care of me out on the street in front of mother's you too Daniel.Gabrielle you are to sweet girl but it's time to let loose and go for it girly!!!You know you wanted to remember the pierLori I am so glad you were the one to become our final roommate I had a blast sorry I woke you up(stumbling in the room)Shannon and Mike you guys just look so sweet together your perfect together!!!Dawn I am sorry I didn't get to say Goodbye to you on Sunday,but there is always next time!!!Patty I am actually glad we got to meet this time and besides we wouldn't of been able to party at the lodgeNancy you looked so good I didn't even recognize you until you introduced yourself.Tina you looked great also wild womanJen Thanks for the Scavenger hunt and I did end up with a pair of boxers brought them home with me tooTo the Monkey you are a great guy for Steph,I wish you guys all the happiness in the world and when she becomes famous don't let her forget meTo any that I missed I am sorry but I had a blast with you all and I will never forget this,we all bonded so much.And to a very special person Thankyou for the wonderful weekend I had a wonderful time and I really do hope we can do it again!!! Candi P.S. I will get the pic's posted as soon as I get them back!!!Thanks for the wonderful time you guys I felt so alive and welcome and we all became so close,We definately have to do this again!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics