It's open!!

Pam S.
on 8/27/05 5:17 am - Posen, MI
Finally, the forum is open! I've been checking it from time to time and finally it's working. I'm Pam, from Michigan. 42 years old. Married, mother of 4. I had open RNY April 11, 2005. I'm not losing fast, but then I was a light weight to start. I look forward to getting to know some of you better! Pam
Pat R
on 8/27/05 6:38 am - Breckenridge, MI
Hi Pam, I'm Pat, 45 divorced from Michigan. Middle of the state, mother of 3. I had lap rny on Jan 11, 2005. Down about 120 so far and doing pretty good except with chicken and tuna. Talk again soon. Pat
Joni Denney
on 8/27/05 9:14 am - Mission, TX
Hello Pam, I am 44 from Texas. Grew up in Indiana and moved to Texas when I was 19. I am engaged to a wonderful man and have a 23 yr old and 16 yr old. I just stubbled upon this board today. talk soon joni
Jeanie A.
on 8/27/05 12:16 pm
Hi, Pam. I'm Jeanie, from Missouri. I am *cough* 49 and holding. I am married and childfree by choice. I worked as a Registered Nurse and then ended up being a Church Administrator in my last job. I'm on disability right now. I had the Duodenal Switch on February 12th of this year, and I'm stuck at -98 pounds lost. It feels like I'll never cross over that century mark. I'm glad the link to this forum works now, too. Jeanie
Kens_Barbie
on 8/27/05 1:08 pm - Madera, CA
Hi Everyone! I am glad as you all are to see this board up and operational. I am married, 47 from the Fresno, CA area. I will be having Lap RNY on Sept. 9th and I am so very excited YEEAAHH!! I cannot wait to be on the losing side with all of you! Barb
Vicki W.
on 8/28/05 8:24 am - FLORENCE, KY
Hi everyone, My name is Vicki and I'm from Kentucky. I'm 42 yrs. old and a mother of 2 a 22yr.old son who just graduated from college and a 17 yr. old daughter who is a senior hoping to get a golf scholarship to college. I will soon be 4 yrs. out on Oct. 1, 2001 from having open RYN WLS so I'm an oldie but don't feel like it at all thank goodness for this life saving surgery. It was the best gift I gave myself. I have lost 155lbs. and have kept it off. If I can help you new post-ops or pre - ops in any way please don't hestitate to just yell or email me @ [email protected]. I look forward to getting to know some of you better. Vicki
Vicki W.
on 8/28/05 8:27 am - FLORENCE, KY
Wow I can't believe I put down 42 make that 43 and soon to be 44 in January. It been a long day please excuse me.
hbfc6
on 8/28/05 8:53 am - Porter, IN
I am John, I had open RYN WLS October 22,2004. I am 48 soon to be 49 years old. I am down 185 lbs and feel a lot better. I am Married and have three teenage boys ages 17,15 and 13. I work at the former Bethlehem Steel Burns Harbor plant. I worked 24 years in the Blast Furnace department and the last three in the Coke Ovens department. The last 20 lbs have really made a big difference in how I feel. I just found this board a few weeks ago and I think the Boards have helped me stay on target.
WandaP
on 8/28/05 11:46 am - West, TN
Hi everyone. I'm Wanda and I turned 44 Friday. I have been married 23 years to a wonderful man and have two beautiful daughters.... 20 year old junior in college and 18 year old - fixing to begin beauty school. I had lap RNY February 11, 2004 and have lost a total of 80 pounds. Its very slow going now.... I've been checking this board off and on and am so glad its up and running, and am even happier to meet all of you! Here's to 40's!!!!! Take care..........Wanda
Tina P.
on 8/28/05 12:54 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Hi all: I am Tina. I started out at 534 pounds and as of 3 weeks ago was down 200 pounds! I had surgery last year when I was 42. At 43 now, I feel good. I live in St. Pete. Florida but am a Kentucky girl from way back. Surgery saved my life. I feel like I am living now. No more scooter to shop and get around, and I am not winded when I walk. I will never forget where it is I am coming from. Blessings all. ~Tina~
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 512 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3570 views