OH EVENT

Joni Denney
on 8/27/05 9:17 am - Mission, TX
I am so excited! This is my first OH event! OH in Ohio was a great success and now we they are on their way to Houston! We hope to see you there on November 19th! We would love to meet you in person and see old friends again! Seating is very limited and therefore we suggest early registeration (Ohio sold out!) Check out the Houston event information here: http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/november2005-texas.html
Moma V.
on 8/30/05 1:07 am - Frogtown, OH
The OH.com conference in Cincinnatti, Ohio was a blow-out! If anyone hasn't been to an OH.com conference, I encourage you to go! Just when you think you might know it all, you will learn new things about out WLS journeys. WLS Surgeons, Dieticians, Plastic Surgeons, head dr.s, there's always lots of great speakers. Barbara Thomspon is a very encouraging, inspiring and successful WLS story herself. There are plenty of venders giving out FREE product samples and loads of old and new friends you've met here on the AMOS boards! I've been to 2 this summer, these are truly a must-go event. Hugs, Vickie link to Cincy pic's on my profile - lots there, but still lots to add!
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 512 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3571 views