I'm home from the hospital after 2 wks!!

Hawkeye Pierce
on 9/5/05 6:47 am - 1 Horse town in, TX
Hi, i am home from the hospital after my bypass on the 18th of Aug, had to go back in to clean up a blood clot on the 21st, but I am home now!! Still hafta have a nurse come by & change dressing & give me a shot everyday till further notice........I'm still in pain, tolerable, sometimes, sometimes it so bad I cry, and I have a high tolerance for pain. But I know I am not alone, that helps so much!! Prayer helps alot too! I gotta go back and see my Doc on Wednesday to take out my last drain pod thingy, I had 3, 4 including the drain that leaked thast green stuff. It's gone.... But I'm home with my wife & kiddos, my 3 year old baby girl saw my incision. The look on her face was a Kodak moment. She said I had an owie!
sweetpea
on 9/5/05 8:29 am - Kingsley, IA
I can imagine your daughters face,lol..my 2 1/2 yo grand-son says the same thing to me!!!And mine was lap,lol...Sounds like your doing and feeling well,keep up the good work..prayers for healing on the way.. Lori 287/249/140
Joni Denney
on 9/5/05 10:48 am - Mission, TX
It is good to hear you are home. Everyday it gets a little better. Are you taking anything for the pain? I took liquid loratab. Your are in my prayers away the pain. joni.RNY.6.27.2005 261/222/151
Peggy B.
on 9/8/05 2:36 am - Westlake, LA
I'm glad you're back home. Sorry about the pain. Just thinking about the near future helps, eh? Lots more of those kodak moments in the making! Peggy B.
lrosenda
on 9/13/05 10:21 am - Magna, UT
James, How are you doing now? Lori 384/307/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 513 views
Back to Bariatric Basics