Wow i'm 45

SteveApril45
on 9/20/05 3:55 am - frostburg, MD
I was thinking that i'm 45.When did that happen?I don't feel 45 and i'm told I don't look 45.Sometimes my bones and joints let me know how old I am.I guess age is just a number,what about the rest of you nice people,do you feel 40 something?...........Hope you all have a great day steve
sdebois
on 9/20/05 6:08 am - Tooele, UT
Wow, so am I. I'm not sure how a 40 something is supposed to feel. I feel terrific - 90 pounds down and I can run and play with my grandkids. You have a great day. Sarah
Pam S.
on 9/20/05 7:52 am - Posen, MI
Isn't it great to be 40 something? I recently turned 43 and am happy to report I feel 43. It sure beats feeling 63 like I did before surgery! Imagine, how young I'd feel if I'd have had the surgery sooner! Pam
Joni Just Joni
on 9/20/05 8:32 am - Sheffield, AL
I just turned 45 on September 4th. It seems that I was 16 wanting to be older and then I woke up 45. I'm sure something must've happened in between, but I don't remember too much about it. Same problem with my sister's little boy. He was a little baby and now he's 21 and married. I vaguely remember working 60-80 hours a week or two and three jobs and all that for years and everything just went by in a blur. Then I became disabled and now....well, I'm 45. I just had my surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago so maybe soon my life will begin again and I will have something to remember it by. I don't mind being 45 that much. I do regret all the years I didn't live. But all I can do is go from here. Congratulations on your terrific success! Joni
CuteDonna
on 9/20/05 10:03 am - Effort, PA
Your only as old as you feel my dear I'm sweet 45 and loving life. Like saying goes. Your like a fine wine. You get better with age Donna 338/178
Angelfirewithwings
on 9/20/05 4:47 pm - Boonville, MO
Hi Steve. I too am 45! Well, I don't feel my age, and doesn't really bother me until I sit down and actually think about it and look at my kids and parents to really realize what it means I am glad I had this surgery done though because it gives me a new lease on life! I hope you look at it the same way! Glad to meet you Hugs!
lrosenda
on 9/21/05 9:13 am - Magna, UT
Steve, My joints remind me I'm 44 every day! But, I really love being in my 40s. I feel so much more complete and comfortable with who I am then I used to. Even before WLS! Lori 384/298/170
sweetpea
on 9/24/05 4:10 am - Kingsley, IA
Hi steve..I am 41 almost 42 and untill this year have felt like i was 90 something..I am down exactly 50 lbs now this year and I feel like my life is just begining sooo.... have a good weekend Lori
rstamper
on 9/27/05 3:07 am - Calvert City, KY
I know how you feel, somdays its hard to believe we are here and lived to tell. I am almost 2 1/2 years out and the size I was 28 years ago so I would say I feel marvelous. My oldest grandson and I were looking at pictures from when he was a baby,he is now almost 10,and he said "Boy Nana you sure have lost alot of pounds!!!" My 2 youngest will never know that old chubby woman in the pictures just this hot new granny!!! Who says life is over we have just begun to live!!!!
nessiepie45
on 9/27/05 10:18 am - CHICAGO, IL
Hi, I'm 45 too, and I'm pre-op. All and all I feel ok about being 45. I look foward to feeling better physically once I lose weight. I think you are more accepting of yourself when you get to your forties. Take care Vanessa
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 512 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3571 views