Hi everyone I'm new and I just turned 40

Melody Davis
on 9/22/05 3:48 am - Pampa, TX
Hi, I just thought I'd post to say hi to everyone. I lurk around a lot on all the message boards but I never post. I read a lot of your profiles on all the boards on OH and I wanted to tell you all that you've done amazing with your weightloss!! Pat yourselves on the back! I am awaiting insurance approval for a revision. Take care and be blessed. Melody
meandpugs
on 9/22/05 11:38 am - valrico, FL
Hi Melody, I am glad that you posted... So hello, You said that you are having a revision when was your surgery how long ago and why do you need a revision? Good Luck and God Bless Cyndee
Melody Davis
on 9/22/05 2:36 pm - Pampa, TX
Hello Cyndee, I had my RNY surgery back in 2001. I have always been able to eat way more than I should be able to eat. I had a endoscope done back in May of this year and it showed that my stoma was made too large so that causes the food to go right on through so I eat more and I stay hungry but the good news is that my pouch is still intact. Thank you for replying. Take care, Melody
sweetpea
on 9/24/05 4:16 am - Kingsley, IA
Hi Melody ..nice to meet ya.. hopefully your revision will help you..I cant even imagine something like that ..I know it would break my heart,good luck and keep us posted Lori
Melody Davis
on 9/24/05 4:14 pm - Pampa, TX
Hi Lori, It is very heartbreaking. It has made me feel like a failure for the longest time and there's been a time or two that I just felt like giving up but I can't let myself do that. I want to be happy and healthy and live the life that I was intended to live. Help me pray for a good outcome. This surgery is a tool and if used correctly it can change your life forever but sometimes the tool gets broken or does not work correctly and you have problems. I just happen to be one of those not so lucky people who have problems. Thanks for replying and I'll let you know how things go. Be Blessed, Melody
sweetpea
on 9/24/05 10:51 pm - Kingsley, IA
((((BIGHUG)))) Of course you have my prayers..hang in there Lori
lrosenda
on 9/28/05 7:34 am - Magna, UT
Melody, Thanks for the reminders! And good luck! Lori 384/294/170
Melody Davis
on 9/28/05 11:52 am - Pampa, TX
Hi Lori, Thank you. It took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about but then it clicked and your welcome. I have to remind myself also. Be blessed. Melody
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 511 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3569 views