Let me introduce myself....

traceybubbles
on 9/22/05 12:26 pm - Syosset, NY
Hello everyone, My name is Tracey and Im from long Island , NY. Im married with 2 girls 2 and 4 and am still in De-nile about hitting 40. i had the LAPband last year and almost in the century club(still cant get past 98lbs) I got complety unfilled today as my band has slipped. Im still waiting to see if ii need a second surgery to repair it.Ill engoy meeting all of you. Best of luck in all your journerys. Tracey
abcmom44
on 9/23/05 11:57 pm - Macon, GA
Hi Tracey, I'm new to this board also but I had to lose my denial of 40! I'm 45 already. We have something else in common.. I have a 5 year old! I'm sorry to hear about the band slipping. The lap band was the procedure I really wanted but insurance wouldn't pay for that. Does losing weight cause the band to slip? Like we always hear about shrinking our stomachs? I was just curious. I'm sure it will all work out, hopefully without surgery! Best wishes sent to you on the beatiful saturday morning! Barb
lrosenda
on 9/28/05 7:36 am - Magna, UT
Tracey, Let us know what you find out! Lori 384/294/170
cathy Tolman
on 9/29/05 1:52 pm - escanaba, MI
Hi... I wont deny being in my 40's at all , especially after April, when I turn 50.. My name is cathy, I have 3 sons, 6 grandkids and a hubby that Ive had for 31 years.. I live in the upper peninsula of MI. nice to meet you all.... Cathy 299/277/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 511 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3569 views