Today is the day

meandpugs
on 11/3/05 8:49 pm - valrico, FL
That I go see some of my old co-workers that have not seen me in a few years...I have lost 81 pounds and we shall see how the day unfolds.. Wish me luck cyndee
cajungirl
on 11/3/05 10:13 pm
Oh Cindy, what an exciting day for you, your old co-workers are going to be shocked and in awe at the transformation. I bet some don't even recognize you, I've had that happen to me and to see the looks on their faces is amazing. It's an exciting yet embarassing time though because they'll probably all rave about your transformation. I'm not good at being in the "spotlight", I've always stayed behind the curtains so to speak. Enjoy your day and be sure to post later, I can't wait to hear what happens. Congrats on the 81 lb loss that's fantastic in such a short period of time. Hugs, Dana
Dea J.
on 11/6/05 11:51 pm - Huntsville, AL
Cyndee, Best wishes - I know you are going to love the look in their eyes. Aint it GREAT!!! I still have people that have known me forever and not seen me in a long time not recognize me - I love it Have a GREAT week - I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. - hugs - dea
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 269 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 515 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3573 views