Burning, Searing Pain on outside of right breast

BridgetJones
on 7/22/10 12:25 am - Belle Vernon, PA
 I have recently started having what I'd describe as a burning, searing pain on the upper outside of my right breast.  It always happens when I move.  I know I have NO tone at all in my boobs, much like all of us.  I WAS wearing a 34D underwire from Target for support.  I went back and got a regular bra without the padding or wires and got a 36C (they didn't have 34s.)  It feels too big so I may try a 34B.  This pain continues until I hold my breast up...so it seems to me something is pulling, tearing or ripping.

Has anyone else experienced ANYTHING like this?

Bridget

5'5"   SW - 208  GW1 - 138  GW2 - 108 Lowest W - 108  CW - 158.5

Seeking revision from RNY to DS due to extreme hypoglycemia

Original surgery June 24, 2009        

Jody ***
on 7/22/10 6:05 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
No - I haven't, but I'd recommend going to your PCP or GYN to have it checked out....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

fitby40something
on 7/22/10 6:59 am - Southeast, MO
I know you're tired of doctors, but I agree.  I would definitely make an appointment.  Unless you've injured yourself I don't think just the loss of tone to your pectorial muscle/breast tissue would cause it.  Definitely make the call.  They may want to do a mammogram or sonogram.

Keep us updated.

Julie   Extended Abdominalplasty & Breast Lift 6/22/11

fitby40something  HW 240/CONSULT 238/SW 225/CW 170/GW 138
"Get busy living or get busy dying."  --Shawshank Redemption

CherylR
on 7/22/10 10:26 am - Blue Springs, MO
I agree.. You are too special to let something go.
Cheryl
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
SW--235  Low Weight--145  Goal Weight135
Regain of 20 pounds--Getting Back on track

hollykim
on 7/22/10 10:41 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hope everything turns out ok. be sure to have your dr document in detail about the issue. It could be the beginnings of a file to gewt breast surgery covered as medically necessary cause of the "hanging" pAIN.

Good luck!
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/10 8:18 pm
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I had that for a bit, same breast, same burning, searing pain.  I even felt a lump, went and had multiple multiple tests run, everything short of a biopsy, they coudnt see anything on the MRI, CAT scan, or the chest x-ray, and it went away as randomly as it came.  First I thought maybe it was the underwire poking me until l started wearing my jogbra and it would not stop.  It would come around my cycles for a few months, then stopped.  I did not do anything differently.

I also would get the same random searing pains elsewhere, like below my belly button, felt like I had zipped my belly up in my jeans or something, but nothing was there, obviously pinching me, same in my biceps.

They all went away as randomly as they came.  I hope you have random leaving of your pain - and soon, but definitely, check with the doktor, because who can know what mysteries lie beneath our skin!?

Luck, girlie!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views