Thighs?

Shannon D.
on 7/26/10 12:38 am
For those of you that exercise regularly, what do you do for you abductors and adductors? My legs are very strong and muscular now, but my inner thighs are bothersome. I don't go to the gym, I have a small home gym and I was actually thinking about getting the old "Thigh Master" for my inner thighs. I know the droopy skin won't go away, but I want to tone the muscles as much as possible. Any ideas of exercises or has anyone tried this product?

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 12:58 am
 Love rollerblading -  works those EXACT muscles !!  ( also creates a lift and separate  inner girdle for the droopy  BUTT ) 

What  works the annoying bits of "knee fat " off is Dr. Scholls flip flops - the wooden bottomedtraditional kind U have to grip with Ur toes .  I suspect the toe gripping does the trick but its the ONLY  way  I know to tone that area up .... and a little goes a LONG way ...  
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 12:59 am
 If U buy rollerblades I strongly recommend buying MENS ones - the  bearings and wheels area LOT better for the same money !  Ull be a happier skater !!  
Shannon D.
on 7/26/10 1:04 am
Thanks! I do love rollerblading, and lately I have done it at kids' birthday parties, but not on a regular basis. I'll look into that.

sandijane3
on 7/26/10 3:09 am - Independence, MO
Shannon, I have been meaning to tell you, you look fantastic!  I know we aren't supposed to compare, but you are way ahead of me...and I feel like I am doing great, but have another 33# to go!
Sandi

5'7"  Tall  SW 238 CW 149 GW 138 to 148
HOLIDAY CHALLENGE GOAL:  TO BE 144 BY NEW YEARS DAY

Shannon D.
on 7/26/10 3:28 am
Wow, thank you so much!

hollykim
on 7/26/10 9:38 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM Pacific Time, sandijane3 wrote:
Shannon, I have been meaning to tell you, you look fantastic!  I know we aren't supposed to compare, but you are way ahead of me...and I feel like I am doing great, but have another 33# to go!
Sandi

and you have both lost more than me so I am trying not to be jealous,lol. And my surgery was before both of yours!
H

gisele00
on 7/26/10 3:27 am
easy, smeasy=all you need to do is get a horse..

but if you cant do that;  putting a softish ball (like the big red playyard balls) between your thighs and doing squeeze reps, works.

the elastic bands are cheap and great for all sorts of resistance work.  pull in for inner thigh, out for saddlebaggage

but-get the horse-loads more fun
why buy the cow when you can sell the toaster

5' 9"
Shannon D.
on 7/26/10 3:29 am
I will try the ball thing...I have kids so there are balls all over the yard. I'll tell my husband we need to buy a horse for my thighs. I'm sure he will love that one!

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/10 9:51 pm
 LOL !!! I cant WAIT to get  his house on Long Island  and do a thoroughbred rescue !!!!( a long cherished dream actually )  

My  THIGHS  need  toning ...LOL                          

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views