Lost messages

STLfan
on 7/28/10 5:27 am
Been sending quick messages and they sometimes don't post???
Tried to send one to Melissa about her latest post. Wrote it out and don't see it yet! Anyway....get some carbs in....complex are best.....maintain a A1C around 6.0 . Mine has went from 7.6 to 5.9 My sugars dip low so I need the carbs. As for RNY I am still learning about your needs. .....Jeff
Jeff                    
lerkhart
on 7/28/10 6:49 am
Try hitting F5 to refresh your screen.  It should show up then.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
STLfan
on 7/28/10 7:06 am
Thanks Linda, however I don't have that button on I-pad....after I hit post it just disappears and even trying to go back to previous screen won't get it back as the work is lost so I guess I will have to live with it. ....just wanted to know if it happens to others and that yes I do post messages outside of miles/menus ....lol....it was just frustrating as I had posted a longer than usual message ...lol....just as well I suppose ....just a long winded answer to a simple question!
Jeff                    
southernlady5464
on 7/28/10 8:15 am
Jeff, when you use quick reply, you are using one of the html editors. I've noticed on the iphone (same concept as the ipad) that I have to switch to the text editor to make mine work. Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

John V.
on 7/28/10 9:33 am - MN
yeah... I have to do the same thing on the iPad. Try the text editor..
 HW:  280  /  SW: 250  /  GW#1: 175  /  GW#2: 160  /  GW#3: 150 / CW: 147.8    
 Includes 30 lbs lost pre-surgery.    
STLfan
on 7/28/10 1:12 pm
Hey John great numbers your piling up. Happy for you friend! What a loser you are!! ......Jeff
John V.
on 7/29/10 6:05 am - MN
Thanks Jeff!! It's been a really good experience for me... Love your board name by the way... my family and I are life long Cardinals fans (originally from the St. Louis area).
 HW:  280  /  SW: 250  /  GW#1: 175  /  GW#2: 160  /  GW#3: 150 / CW: 147.8    
 Includes 30 lbs lost pre-surgery.    
STLfan
on 7/29/10 8:43 am
Hey John, Me too! Grew up across the river in Edwardsvile IL. Looks to me like they are trying to give away the pennant!! Great team, great pitching ....no run production... Still haven't been to the new stadium yet I now live in western Iowa. But I do get just about every game on FSN. Saw Bob Gibson at a stereo store awhile back and said "hi" and he was very nice. Didn't tell him I hung onto my seat with every pitch he made in the 60's& 70's ! Was a big thrill for me! Anyways ...hope to see you around....Jeff
STLfan
on 7/28/10 1:21 pm
Hi Liz, looks like you got that DS rockin! DS is a bit of a challenge but is worth the time and effort. Really knocked down my co-morbidities too. Take care ......Jeff
southernlady5464
on 7/28/10 3:05 pm
Jeff, I'm stil a preop. I'm waiting to get insurance approval and the get a date.

As to using your iPad, you can't use quick reply because you can't switch editors. You can only do that in the regular reply box. Click on the editor box, the default us html #1 and use the scroll to chose Text, it will ask you if you are sure, just tell it yes.

Mobile Apple devices, and the iPad is one, have to use the Text editor.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views