Hello. Not sure if I belong here.. you tell me

Kat70
on 8/5/10 3:13 am
I have been posting for a few weeks on the VSG board but just found this one.   Is this a board for people who have lost a lot and are now lightweights or is it for people who are considered relatively lightweight to begin with, which I'm told I am, but if you look at my height... well.. you'll see.   Or are you an equal opportunity board?

Looks like some friendly folk with some good advice so I'd like to join in...

Kat70  

I am 4" 11"   HW: 207 SW: 190 CW: 163  Surgery date: 9/23/10            
Roz !!!!
on 8/5/10 3:39 am, edited 8/5/10 3:39 am - Butler, PA
WELCOME TO OUR LW BOARD  We are so Glad you found us!!!! 

We are considered LW's because most of us don't have an enormous amount to lose, but we welcome anyone to post on our LW Board. 

We are probably the friendliest Board on OH.  You never have to fear being put down because any friendly criticism given is because we care about you and your journey. 

Join us on Menus and Miles.  We've found that posting (reading) the M&M posts have been an asset to most of our journeys.

(((HUGS)))

PS:  I was 4'11" at one time, but I seem to shrink every time I go to the Dr.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Kat70
on 8/5/10 3:44 am
Thanks! I am really glad I found you, too.  My surgery is scheduled for 9/23 and it is so nice to find people who are on a similar journey and who understand what I am going through.   

Have a blessed day!
Kat70   

Kat70
on 8/5/10 3:46 am
Roz,

I just noticed you are from Butler, PA.  My husband's grandmother was born and raised there and their family home since I have known them has been in Brackenridge and Tarentum, PA.  We live in middle Tennessee and I am a lifelong resident here.  I can't find where to post my hometown on this forum, nor have I been able to get a picture on the board (it says mine have too many pixels).  

Kat70 

Jody ***
on 8/5/10 3:51 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Welcome to the LW board!

I use www.shrinkpictures.com to make the bigger pixel pictures smaller - works great.  You'll then be able to upload them.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

browneyedDeeva
on 8/5/10 9:54 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
thank you thank you thank you

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Roz !!!!
on 8/5/10 4:35 am - Butler, PA
Congrats on your surgery date!!!  

So, there isn't any family left in Butler?  It is a nice small little town.  Brackenridge and Tarentum are on the outskirts of Pittsburgh so we drive through them sometimes. 

Jody listed the website I use to shrink pictures too, so try that.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

loverofcats
on 8/5/10 4:00 am
Congratulations on getting your date!!!!
STLfan
on 8/5/10 4:23 am
Sure you do!! All the best and nice people post here.....well I will include me as well too........I find this a great place to journal some thoughts and post my daily eating habits so I can look back and compare and analyze things that work and maybe don't work and you can get help thru comments that are put to you with respect. We all have lots of different surgeries and adventures so a one size fits all approach really doesn't work here but useful tips are abound.
Looking forward to seeing you around and the progress you make.
Jeff                    
lerkhart
on 8/5/10 4:48 am
Kat,
Welcome to the LW boards.  You will love it here.
Congrats on getting a surgery date and be sure to keep us posted on your progress.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views