spend 24 hrs in the hospital

Ruthie D.
on 4/2/11 10:25 am - Mayer, AZ
Awesome Lee!!!  I've had very few issues with Vitacost and they've saved me a ton of money.

Actually, weren't you the one who suggested carbo vegetalis to a newbie for gas?? I bought it and it also helps with heartburn and nausea.  For back-up nausea I have Nux Vomica.  Both also from Hyland's.

You have no idea how many bottles of leg cramp and Calms Forte I've given away while attempting to convince family & friends & even just acquaintances, to simply TRY IT!!    LOL  

LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
Lee ~
on 4/2/11 10:32 am - CA
Yup, that was me.  I totally get it about giving away bottles.  My favorite to give away is FluPlus by Heels, Inc.  It's on sale at Vitacost right now so I'm stocking up.  Anytime I feel a tickle in my throat or feel like my resistance is low and the office is coughing, I pop a couple that day sublingually.  i keep them in my desk at work and also at my desk at home so they're always available.  I haven't had a cold in a very long time.  YAY!  Knock wood.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

ahleeeshah
on 3/29/11 5:48 am
I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this! I hope that they're right and nothing like this happens ever again!

Ruthie D.
on 4/2/11 4:16 am - Mayer, AZ
I feel horrible Price.  I've been too busy to be on the board for 4 days, and see what I missed??  So glad it was a temporary thing and you are okay.  What a weird thing to happen, huh!  
       LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views