any other 4/28 surgery dates????

Mama477
on 3/31/11 6:07 am
Curious to see how many others will be that Friday???

Let me know!   This is my favorite image....and how I feel inside! 

My outside has not been so smiley... did not receive great reaction when I notified work of the time I will need off.   My dr did not give me anything specific to give to HR so waiting for a letter to be sent to me.

Anyone else have any issues with this???  (hoping I'm not alone)
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

bowknot
on 3/31/11 7:09 am
No one likes to have employees gone from the job.  It is understandable that work wasn't thrilled. 

HR should be giving you documents to give to your doctor ... your FMLA certification.  HR will probably need clearance to return to work when you are ready. 

I gave my office the required 30 days notice, so I did not have any issues with my boss.  Since I am the HR person, I have lots of experience ... now from both sides of the desk.

How exciting for you!!!! Waiting for approval was the hardest.  I was happy when I got my date!

Kay

Mama477
on 3/31/11 9:00 am
You woke me up kay!! ThAnk you!! We are less than 25 employees so FMLA doesnt apply. Wonder if there is short term paperwork i should ask tomorrow and send it to the surgeon.

I guess it does make sense the office is just not excited like me!! They should try it. I'm ecstatic!!!!
mynderella
on 4/2/11 8:55 am - Ottawa, Canada
I have a surgery on the 28th but it isn't my RNY.   My gall baldder has to come out since stones have formed since my WLS. Bah!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views