Beach Trip with pics

lerkhart
on 6/5/11 9:50 am
We had a great time at the beach.  The girls really had fun with each other.  The last time we were there was 3 years ago.  I was close to my all time high then. 

I had forgotten how much fun it could be to play in the sand and the ocean because all those years I sat on the sidelines and watched everyone have a good time.

The best part was when I weighed at home at lunch today I was back to my all time low.  I did change things up and ate some things I probably should not have, but today back on the correct eating plan.

When we got home we unloaded and DH was putting things up in the kitchen while I was unpacking the suitcases, he decided to pour my protein powders back into their containers on the counter and he poured the Lemon Tea in the Cappuccino and poured the Cappuccino in the Lemon Tea container so now my protein is all mixed together.  I tried to scoop it out but some is still mixed in together.  My Lemon Tea Protein drink this afternoon tasted like Cappuccino!!

My legs look really bad so I got the board shorts and they were ok - so much better than 3 years ago.

My little sweet girls.  They had buried granddaddy's feet in the sand.

This was so sweet, we looked down and they had grabbed each others hands!!

I am so thankful for my WLS and my LW buddies that help me everyday.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Stacey N.
on 6/5/11 10:11 am - Chesapeake, VA
Looking really good! .. Also looks like you had a great time

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

lerkhart
on 6/5/11 10:47 am
Thanks Stacey.
We did have a great time.
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
ruxanby
on 6/5/11 10:13 am
Linda,  You look FANTASTIC!!!!  I find it much easier to put on a bathing suit these days and hit the beach. I am sure you had a blast with those 2 lil cuties too. 

Sheri
Sheri F.   
LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

lerkhart
on 6/5/11 10:48 am
Thanks Sheri.  It was so much easier to walk around in my bathing suit - before I was covering up with towels and anything else I could find...
loverofcats
on 6/5/11 10:18 am
Linda,

You look FANTASTIC!!!! Way to go!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

As for the little ones, way too cute!!! What darlings!!!!

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

lerkhart
on 6/5/11 10:49 am
Thanks Gail.  They were so sweet and got along really well.
MajorMom
on 6/5/11 10:24 am - VA
Awww...looks like y'all had a great time. So glad you aren't on the sidelines any more.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

lerkhart
on 6/5/11 10:50 am

I never ever want to be on the sidelines again - it is way too much fun living life instead of watching it go by!!

Price S.
on 6/5/11 10:41 am - Mills River, NC
Glad you had fun. The girls are adorable and I'm sure they made happy memories with their grandmother.

You look marvalous, darling. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 315 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 438 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 501 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 522 views