I dont know how to title it

Mama477
on 7/8/11 12:10 am
Sorry life is so crazy for you right now!!! Have fun at your new job today and share all of the secrets of the trade with us!!!!

Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

loverofcats
on 7/8/11 2:17 am
(((HUGS))). Starting a new job can be stressful, but it may also help you to distract yourself from some of the other issues going on in your life. Just work on getting your fluids in, so that you don't get dehydrated.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Lucycat
on 7/8/11 2:38 am - Lewiston, ID
Oh Stacey, you have alot on your plate.  I'm glad you have a new job to help you.  And I'm glad that you're getting your water in, don't want to see you in the hospital.  Do you have a pillow you can punch?  Sometimes we need to give in to the awfulness of the situation and let it all out.  I have you in my prayers,.

Sue

lerkhart
on 7/8/11 2:52 am
Stacey, vent away. You sure do have a lot on your plate right now.  Sorry to hear about DH's grandpa.
Hope your new job goes good today.
Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Lee ~
on 7/8/11 3:17 am - CA
Hang in there Stacey.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

graciesmommie
on 7/8/11 4:15 am
I pray things settle down for you~I know all about the upset tummy. When my nerves are bad stuff don't go down as well. It's hard to swollow let alone stay hydrated! Do the best you can to drink,drink, drink. Maybe the worst is over!~
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
moving-on
on 7/8/11 6:33 am - Rimrock, AZ
Wishing the best for you. Hard to look at the bright side of things when your plate is overflowing. Take a deep breath and take one day at a time.
bancher
on 7/8/11 7:52 am - MA
 oh, stacey, i am so sorry you are dealing with all of this, and all at once, too.  even 'big girls' need to vent and cry and pound their pillows or whatever it is that you can do to get it out!  you are dealing with so much stress...  hang in there, honey.  it's a crazy ride right now, and i hope you will get to calmer times very soon, when you can put up your feet and say "remember when all that crap happened to me all at once... boy, and i still am as sane as i am???"

sending you prayers and hugs!
jenny
height 4' 11"   highest BMI 37  highest weight   207           curing my diabetes... priceless

Kermit P.
on 7/8/11 9:28 am
Please vent away!! When things pile on like they do, we cannot control what is happening.....BUT others can listen, send e-HUGS, and KNOW that better days are ahead for you.

Hang in there and good luck at the new job!  I know so little about starbucks coffee but know several people that work there and have liked it.

Blessings to you and your family.....

~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
kimberly_gr
on 7/8/11 10:31 am

So sorry for your loss.  Hang in there; it's all overwhelming, but this time will pass.

Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views