I dont know how to title it

Stacey N.
on 7/7/11 8:59 pm - Chesapeake, VA
It has sure as heck been an insane week!
DH is in Kansas now, Grandpa passed after about 2 hrs off the life sustaining meds, I start my new job this morning, cant go to funeral...... Please Lord do not ADD anything else on my plate.... Oh wait he did, MIL has no cable, ho****er, or A/C. (she lives in Kansas) No food and Im not sure about the house. 

Belly is in turmoil, cant really get anything to agree with my belly from the nerves. Fighting dehydration (Sorry Gina) and because everything has happened at once, some depression..... Ok did I name everything??? I hope it will be over soon, I like my life to be monotonous, not exciting and PLANNED! Things were finally getting back to normal from my GB issue  UGH!

Sorry guys just wanted to vent. I have a handle on the dehydration, been chugging drinks for 2 days now and feeling much better from it. Yesterday alone I got in 78 oz....... Ok big girl panties on now......

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Price S.
on 7/7/11 9:03 pm - Mills River, NC
Old folk lore says bad things happen in 3s so maybe you are done now.

I'm swinging for you.  Keep getting the fluids in.  Things have to get better, not much else can happen.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Stacey N.
on 7/7/11 9:05 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Price,
Thats what I am hoping for. Forgot to add my friend still has NOT had her baby yet either LOL 

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

italianspice
on 7/7/11 9:03 pm - Eastlake, OH
Vent away! So sorry that this is all happening at once.

That's alot on your plate, or anyone's plate!

Breathe and pray. 

Good job on the fluids yesterday. Hope you can do the same today.

Good luck on your new job! Maybe it will be a welcomed distraction from all the madness.

Big hugs!!!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

Stacey N.
on 7/7/11 9:05 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Maria
Thank you... I am hoping the job will be a breather for me..
Jody ***
on 7/7/11 9:58 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
(((HUGS))) to you Stacey.

Sorry to hear all this is going on for you, but remember, He doesn't give us more than we can handle.

On the bright side - you start your new job today!!! Yea!!!  I'd love to work at Starbucks, but none around here....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

fatoldbat
on 7/7/11 10:59 pm
hey stacey!!  hoping things get much much better for you!  that's a lot to deal with at one time!  glad your getting in your fluids!

hoping today will be a great day for you!!!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Mara C.
on 7/7/11 11:07 pm - Millbury, MA
Keep your faith girl!  Things will get better, please take care of yourself!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
bowknot
on 7/7/11 11:15 pm

I hate stressful times like this.  Remember you can only control what you can control.  Don't sweat the stuff you can't control. ( I want to control everything!). 

Your eating is i your control.  That means keeping your protein and fluids top of mind.  Take care of yourself.  You can't take care of others unless you take care of yourself.

{Hugs} 

Kay

southernlady5464
on 7/7/11 11:44 pm
((((((((Hugs)))))))))) Stacey, keeping your entire family in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views