DAY FOUR...Five Day Pouch Test

seaview
on 10/22/11 12:16 am
OK...woke up early this morning...feeling like I could go to the gym and take a run so I am off as soon as  I finish this post....Yesterday was OK...I  broke down and had  sliced steak last night...I just couldn't face another tuna meal...YUCK....or egg....I know I have to wait until tomorrow  to have real dense protein but last night I had to stay up until 11:30 to pick up teenager who went to Halloween parties and I was HUNGRY in and  tired and grouchy....so there...at least I ate meat and not anything else...BTW my sugar free popsicles taste SWEET now so the sugar is out of my system and I've forgotten what the real thing tastes like already....I had to check the label to see if they were really sugar free....Today is a busy day...but I can eat ground beef and turkey ...dry...all day...that sounds good....I am going to cook it up this morning....also mixing an egg in with the meat for each meal sounds delightful...HOW FAR I"VE COME!!!!.... I feel SKINNY today....and can't wait to get on the scale monday morning....I already said this but I usually weigh every day but I don't want to get discouraged especially in the first two days when it is so hard to do the food right and then the scale doesn't move and I get discouraged...but if I wait for day three or four to weigh in then it has moved...
in this case DAY SIX should prove rewarding...I also think I am in KETOSIS because my saliva is thicker than usual and I remember that from post surgery days...love it..talk to you guys later or tomorrow morning....today is a very busy day with a late night with my son's marching band...
have a great day...oh and I have no appetite most of the day except in the evening when I am legitimately HUNGRY...SEAVIEW
italianspice
on 10/22/11 1:43 am - Eastlake, OH
Glad you made it through another day!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

newdirectionhome
on 10/22/11 2:22 am
 Thanks for your sharing. You are doing so well! I'm excited for you to get on the scale Monday and report back to us, if you feel like it. 
 Wendy
5'3" SW: 210
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 416 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 477 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views