Hi all, I'm back again

terithecook
on 10/5/12 1:06 am - NY
Thanks Price.  I barely slept the first time and woke up in more pain and disoriented from the lack of sleep. Working in a big law firm doesn't allow for that!  I called, they said I could take Advil so that should be fine.  Keep your fingers crossed! 
gettingwhatIwant
on 10/4/12 3:32 pm - NY
 Who'd ya decide on Teri? I'm 7 days out from VSG with Cornell and Dr. Pomp and feeling pretty good.

And I would double check on whether it's okay with the Clinic for you to take a sleep aid. I wasn't allowed for either of my studies and you wouldn't want to invalidate a study! It honestly was less uncomfortable the second time just because it's less new. Do you try sleeping with a pillow under your knees for your back? Obviously you have a serious issue and not just a twingy back if you're being prescribed a relaxer but any port in a storm?

Also... you dont actually have to be asleep that long to get usable data. You just have to sleep enough so please don't put pressure on yourself to reproduce the sleep you have at home. That's really not what's required. 

It's such a relatively easy hurdle to jump over for such a big pay off.  Congrats on moving forward!
terithecook
on 10/5/12 12:55 am - NY
I really liked Dr. Pomp and since he did a friend's surgery, I'm pretty much stuck on him

I took your advice and called the center, they said I could take advil so that will help.  I have to work the following day so I don't want to be as dead as I was the last time. 

I've sent you a PM so when you have a second, go check!  Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views