Two weeks out

LucysJourney
on 1/29/13 8:00 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Went to see Dr. Long today...he said I was doing really well.  The incisions looked great and all my vitals are great.  He told me to move up to stage 3 on my diet and the Nut will give me a call later this week to discuss.

He also released me to go back to work tomorrow....yea I get to have a real day...in the real world.  I am so mentally ready for this...I hope I can make it all day...

So my morning will be...

5:05 am time to get up have a protein coffee with my husband till he is off to work.

6:00 am upstairs to walk the treadmill for 20 slow paced minutes.

6:30 am hit the shower

7:00 am rummage through my closet till I find something that looks good on me

7:30 am - time to wake up my son for school

8:15 am - time to leave for the bus stop

8:30 am - I should be sitting at my desk working on closing the month out (accounting stuff).

I'll check in later in the day to let you all know how it is going.

~~ Lucy

Price S.
on 1/29/13 10:32 am - Mills River, NC

Sounds like you have a plan.  Just remember to plan your fluids and foods.  You won't find what you need from the quick stop, except maybe yogurt so plan and pack more than you think you will need.  If you don't have a frig at work, take a small cooler.  Also think about supper so you can rest when you get home.  You will probably need it.  At least some down time if not a nap.  You've done great, you will continue to. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

LucysJourney
on 1/29/13 10:34 pm - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

I have packed a cooler for:  ...packed my breakfast...packed an afternoon snack...packed fixings for two different protein shakes..two water bottles...and I go home for lunch.  I also have my calcium chews so I remember to take those as well. 

It is 9:30 and I am ready for my breakfast...so I will take a 15 minute break to eat my food...then back to work.

For supper I already told my family we are eating leftovers...hubby grilled ribs...so they will be reheated along with some mac& cheese and a veggie...

My dinner will be some FF refried beans/Greek yogurt as a sour cream and some of the veggies...

Then a warm shower and a movie in bed...

~~ Lucy

Michelle H.
on 1/29/13 10:39 pm
DS on 01/16/13

Sounds like you have a plan....  I hope your day goes great. I am two weeks out and not as inspired as you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views