Approved!!!! but.....

Miss-Bumblebee
on 2/20/13 9:04 pm

Hello All

Just got word yesterday that the insurance approved me but - I can not get a date yet until the doctor that did my medical clearance writes an amendment?  I had bronchitis and was using my inhailer all the time when I had my clearance done and he wrote I would be clear for surgery as long as I was down to using the inhailer no more than 2 times per week - this was back in December and I am no longer using it but I guess they have to get a letter now. 

As for my date - there were 2 in mind one for the end of Feb and the other for the first week of March - but March is no longer available.  I am hoping everything goes through and I can have it done next week!!!  The wait is killing me lol

Roz !!!!
on 2/20/13 10:37 pm - Butler, PA

AWESOME!!!  IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER UNTIL YOUR EXCITING JOURNEY BEGINS!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Missirenee
on 2/20/13 10:51 pm - Orient, OH
RNY on 01/28/13

Congratulations! What type of surgery are you having?

~Missy~

I would rather live my life believing there is a God, and die to find out there's not, than to live my life as if there were no God, and die to find out there is ~ source unknown ~ 

Miss-Bumblebee
on 2/20/13 11:11 pm

RNY - hopefully sooner than later

Price S.
on 2/21/13 12:59 am - Mills River, NC

That's great.  We had a 4 week liquid/one meal a day diet after approval so our surgery was a month after approval.  time to decaf, decarb and stop drinking with meals.  Woo hoo.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views