Back from a two week vacation-Tues. will be 6 weeks post op

singdoremi
on 7/13/13 11:01 am - NJ

This vacation is the first vacation EVER that I have not come home bloated, heavier, and regretful. I can't wait to get on the scale tomorrow morning. Eating has been a daily learning process as I have progressed from one stage to another. I currently have one more week in the soft foods phase. We ate out 4 or 5 times in the two weeks and I made the right choices, didn't drink with my meals, etc.  I am so happy about the choice to have VSG and the changes I have made in my life.

On another note, a visit to the doc will be in order some time this week. One of the incisions is still not healing properly AND I have a rash under the folds of abdomen skin. Not a pretty sight at all. I guess that's what happens from 3 pregnancies and losing 40+ pounds.

Hope everyone is well. I missed you!

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Price S.
on 7/13/13 12:32 pm, edited 7/13/13 12:33 pm - Mills River, NC

Been missing you.  Glad you had a good vacation and stuck with the program.  Having control does feel good, doesn't it?

with your rash, get a monistat kind of cream and that will help.  I remember getting them under my breast and it is very painful.  Then, after you get it cleared up, Gold Bond powder will keep it at bay.  the good news is that most insurance will accept rashes as a reason for plastics. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

singdoremi
on 7/13/13 11:43 pm - NJ
Great idea! Will check it out today.

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views