Menus and Miles Sunday July 26th

JB1114
on 7/26/15 3:59 am, edited 7/26/15 4:01 am - Grain Valley, MO

Sounds like a great time Roz.  Is your DH doing better?  My DH was supposed to come home yesterday, but wasn't able to due to BP problems.  When he stands up his BP drops drastically making him lightheaded, but when he's lying down it goes way up.  I may have mentioned this a couple days ago.

My GD is taking singing lessons along with being on the dance team.  She loves ballet. 

I'm feeling really stressed right now.  A big concern is the cost of this hospital stay.  It can't be helped but I know we will be left with a huge co-payment.  I'm really being hard on myself about my weight.  You would think I had regained all I lost but it's goes between 12-15 lbs. but when I only lost 70 lbs. initially, this regain makes my net loss look bad.  I don't know why I beat myself up daily.  There are a few pieces of clothing I wore that first year that don't fit, but for the most part my clothes fit.  I think it's fear that I will continue to gain. 

My biggest mistake yesterday was my dinner.  I wanted to eat with DH so I went to the dining room knowing exactly what to get, but the only thing open was the grill.  I got a grilled burger that was delicious but I was so hungry I ate the bun too.   Big mistake.  I was miserable all evening and most of the night.  I just can't eat buns.

I know I need to take care of myself and I need to plan, stick with my plan and quit stressing.

Breakfast:  Click shake

Snack:  Peach

Lunch:  Ham & Cheese rollup; protein pudding

Snack:  Protein bar

Dinner:  Talapia; salad

Snack:  Protein pudding

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 12:02 pm - Butler, PA

I hope your DH starts feeling better soon.  What did they say the reason was for his BP dropping.  We hit our $6,000 deductible in April.  Fortunately his work gave us $4,000 of it.  I've been paying the hospital off at 200.00 a month.

You would think they would have healthier food in a hospital.  Our's has a very small salad bar and everything else is carbs, fats, and sweets.  Maybe that's considered comfort food? 

Cutting out carbs is the only way I can maintain or loose.  I found myself even gaining on Salads. 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 12:40 pm - Butler, PA

Ortho Dr. was on vacation last week and I've been waiting all day for him to call with the MRI results.  Our PCP said it was partially torn but we are waiting to hear if anything's going to be done.

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 7/27/15 2:44 am - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - coffees w/HWC
B - egg, bacon and sausage
2nd B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - peanuts
S - last of the blueberry pie and CarbSmart ice cream
D - steak and salad
S - peanuts

VITES:
morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
iron: skipping 
evening batch: done
heme iron: done

MILES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 7/27/15 12:41 pm - Butler, PA

I bought DH a blueberry pie yesterday and I had a really small piece right before bed.  I hope it's all gone by the time I get home.

Roz

on Maintenance

singdoremi
on 8/2/15 1:48 pm - NJ

Good afternoon everyone. My daughter(the one that got married two weeks ago) is hosting a baby shower for a friend in our backyard. 50 people, tons of food, lots of temptation. The carb monster beckoning me from all corners. Did I cave? After a very healthy breakfast of chicken breast, a lunch of an apple and baby bel cheese(2)and 3 tiny chicken drumsticks I went after the potato chips, crackers, and just had 4 peanut M and M's. I am now committing to a dinner of a hamburger and small bit of salad. This evening I will either have a protein shake or a protein bar.

I will not eat any of the other crap that will be calling me. Think of me friends as I resist the temptation of junk that has no nutritional value at all.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!

Ellen

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

MajorMom
on 8/3/15 2:18 am - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - coffees w/HWC
B - egg, bacon and sausage
S - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - salad
S - protein shake (30g)