Missed You All!!!

Roz !!!!
on 5/4/16 10:40 am - Butler, PA

We are back home!!   I missed you and thought of you every time I put a cookie or something else in my mouth that I don't normally eat....which was quite often!!!!   My scales are up a pound and no where near where I thought they might be. That's probably because of all of the walking and chasing after 5 grandkids for 11 days.

Competition: Our most advanced team bombed!  They have won every single competition they competed in this season but totally lost their confidence and heads at this one.  I think they were in 14th out of 32 teams which doesn't sound to bad but we were expecting top 5. The South and Western teams are so much further ahead then the North and East teams.  They were scared to death after watching some of those teams in warm ups.  Out of the younger teams we got 1 Championship and 2 thirds.  My DD's very excited to get her Championship Ring.  It will be her first time in her 14 years of Coaching. That helped with the sting of our Diamonds falling apart.

Grandkids:  Had a blast at Disney and swimming.  We spent the first night in the emergency room with the 13 month old because he fell out off the bed and got scraps on his face and a black eye.  We couldn't wake him up but the cat-scan didn't show anything.  Him and the 4 yr. old had terrible colds and fevers while we were gone.  Took the little one to the hospital again last night.  He was struggling breathing, no wet diapers or tears.  Last night they told my DD he has pneumonia  behind his heart and was dehydrated. Then this morning she called me hysterical because he was bleeding out of his eyes.  Apparently he broke a vessel from coughing and throwing up his bottles.  Everything seems calm now and he is resting but what a scare!

Work:  My desk is covered!  They hired a girl while I was gone and she starts the 16th.  Boy I hope she works out!!!

DH:  Is officially retired!  He got word while we were gone.  It's kind of scary!   We had to overnight paperwork so he wouldn't miss the deadline for getting the retirement plan that was offered. We have 2 appointments next week with financial advisors.

ME:  I've been struggling with pain under my breast bone for awhile now and so far nothing has showed up in any of the tests.  I did not have pain the whole time I was away and now today it is really bad.  I'm thinking it's because I ate a lot more when I was away and now I'm back to eating small amounts and never really filling my stomach up.  Strange after all of the years of eating the same way.

WHAT'S NEW AND EXCITING IN YOUR LIFE??????????

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lykapal
on 5/4/16 4:21 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

I've been wondering where you were!! I'm so glad you're back home.  I hope you figure out what's going on with your pain soon, that's awful. And the grandkids, I always lose weight after they've all been here for a while. We never sit still!!

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

MajorMom
on 5/4/16 4:24 pm - VA

Welcome back, Roz, I'm glad you all had a good time. But, man you've had some ups and downs and life changes. No wonder that pain in your chest is back. You sure it isn't stress related? I hope your little ones get better quickly. Poor babies!

Nothing nearly as exciting going on with us. We did just get approved to adopt the second kitty....a little male kitten. We're going to name him Mulder to go with our Scully.  X-Files family right here.  ^-^

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 5/4/16 5:04 pm - Mills River, NC

Wow Roz 

i hope you figure out the pain stuff but it could be stress with all your issues  at home and work 

Teke and i had a driving show last weekend and have a clinic this e

weekend. Still waiting for the appraisal on the new place impatiently.  Otherwise just keeping on keeping on 

glad you are home. We missed you 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Jody ***
on 5/5/16 11:40 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Wow Roz!  I'd be hysterical too - what a vacation!  Hope it all turns out ok.  

Sorry to hear you're still having pain in your breastbone.  Hard to say it's linked with your eating.  

Yea on DH retiring!!!  

ME:  Traveling for work.  In Jacksonville FL now - heading back to MI tonight, then on Sunday back to VA.  I gave notice on my apartment and am packing up and moving it all to MI.  Lots to do in the coming weeks and work is getting busier than ever....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 300 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 427 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 487 views